Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-03-13T20:52:41Z by JAntley
DharmendraAgrawal
DharmendraAgrawal
1 Post

Pinned topic *Java to WSDL generation case change issue in JAX-WS*

‏2012-03-12T23:15:38Z |
I am trying to migrate A WebService from RSA6 to RSA7, also from JAX-RPC to JAX-WS. I have some of the operations that has return types whose names are starting with "ABC" (upper case letters) like ABCInsuranceReply, ABCMoneyReply, ABCInvoicesReply....
Now my problem is when i generate WSDL from java (web service class), RSA is changing the "case" of these classes like abcInsuranceReply, abcMoneyReply, abcInvoicesReply,...
and eventually when I generate the web service client from this WSDL, the generated class names are AbcInsuranceReply, AbcMoneyReply, AbcInvoicesReply,
It looks like this is some kind of RSA configuration problem but i am not able to identify what i should change in the configuration. May be any of you have gone through the same scenario earlier.

code sample-
public ABCInvoicesReply retrieveInvoices(ABCInvoicesRequest searchInvociesRequest) {

}

<xs:complexType name="abcInvoicesReply">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="inp1" type="xs:int"/>
<xs:element name="inp2" type="xs:int"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Thanks alot for your valueable responses.
Dharmendra
Updated on 2012-03-13T20:52:41Z at 2012-03-13T20:52:41Z by JAntley
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    130 Posts

Re: *Java to WSDL generation case change issue in JAX-WS*

‏2012-03-13T20:52:41Z  
    Hello Dharmendra,

The forum where you have posted your questions is primarily for those who have questions about using the developerWorks site itself. There are several active Java forums here; you would have a better chance of getting the answers you want if you were to post in one of them: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_jforums.jspa

Let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team