Topic
  • No replies
HBruchey
HBruchey
43 Posts

Pinned topic Event Capture Specification

‏2012-03-09T19:39:27Z |
Good afternoon,

We are having an issue with the Applciation Predicate Data on on of our capture specifications. One of our developers is working on an EventBinding in a Bundle project. He has listed several capture points for a specific CICS Transaction ID/Program and some subprograms. The Application Event that we are having an issue with is being captured as CONVERSE. When viewing the Application Data under the Filtering tab we see that the Location states INTO-SET with Operator EQUALS and a Value of 636. When selecting that Application Data Predicate for editing, the pop-up window only shows 6 in the Value field. I tested this on my sandbox system by creating a new capture specification and importing the language structure and have replicated the issue. Before importing the language structure the Value field in the edit box shows 636, after the import, it shows 6. Below is the information from the copybook we are pulling in:

05 CMN111-METHOD PIC S9(8) COMP VALUE 636.
88 METHOD-POST VALUE 636.
88 METHOD-GET VALUE 748.

The same issue occurs when setting the Equals value to 748. Additionally, when the developer and I last spoke, these specific capture points were not working for this event, however, others were. I'm now wondering if it's interpreting the 6 instead of the 636 and then not capturing at that point in the program.

Any suggestions on how to fix this, or is this a problem?

Thank you,
Heather