IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-07-23T14:58:20Z by R_Simons
ShivaPrasadChelluru_Miracle
2 Posts

Pinned topic Agent failure:File not transferring

‏2012-03-06T15:05:18Z |
Hello All,

When I am trying to transfer a file from one agent to another agent in a single system i am getting the following issue.

BFGCL0003E: A messaging problem prevented the command from completing successfully, for queue SYSTEM.FTE.COMMAND.AGENT1 on queue manager QM_A. The WebSphere MQ completion code was 2, and the reason code was 2087.

Even when I am trying to stop the agent also I am getting the same message...

Could any one suggest the above issue ASAP.
Updated on 2012-07-23T14:58:20Z at 2012-07-23T14:58:20Z by R_Simons
  • R_Simons
    R_Simons
    11 Posts

Re: Agent failure:File not transferring

‏2012-03-06T15:42:03Z  
    You need to resolve your mq error "2087"

Can't provide any more than that with out see the transfer command submitted. Also check all of your properties files to ensure each is configured correctly for the environment you have set up.

command.properties
    coordination.properties
    agent.properties for sending agent
    agent properties for receiving agent
  • ShivaPrasadChelluru_Miracle
    2 Posts

‏2012-03-06T16:40:44Z  
    • R_Simons
    • ‏2012-03-06T15:42:03Z
    You need to resolve your mq error "2087"

Can't provide any more than that with out see the transfer command submitted. Also check all of your properties files to ensure each is configured correctly for the environment you have set up.

command.properties
    coordination.properties
    agent.properties for sending agent
    agent properties for receiving agent
    Thanks...

command i am submitting is ftpCreateTransfer -sa AGENT -sm FTE_QM -da AGENT1 -dm QM_A -df /root/Desktop /root/smaple.txt

Am I going any thing wrong....?
  • R_Simons
    R_Simons
    11 Posts

‏2012-03-06T18:41:07Z  
    Thanks...

command i am submitting is ftpCreateTransfer -sa AGENT -sm FTE_QM -da AGENT1 -dm QM_A -df /root/Desktop /root/smaple.txt

Am I going any thing wrong....?
    make sure your QMs can talk to each other. The 2087 tells you what the underlying MQ problem is. You have to know WMQ in order to use WMQ FTE.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    64 Posts

Re: Agent failure:Remote agent does not start

‏2012-07-23T12:53:09Z  
    Hi, I am trying to connect to a remote coordination queue manager with an agent and constantly getting 2087
    When trying to connect as mq client from the same queue manager it works without a problem

What can be wrong?

We have installed a coordination and command QueueManager on one computer and the agent on the remote computer
    Both machine are windows based on the same network.

Both have local QueueManager installed , both FTE are 7041 and under WMQ 7016

Any ideas?

How can I check manually the connection made by the FTE agent ? Something like amqsputc in WMQ ?

Regards, oren.
  • R_Simons
    R_Simons
    11 Posts

Re: Agent failure:Remote agent does not start

‏2012-07-23T14:58:20Z  
    Hi, I am trying to connect to a remote coordination queue manager with an agent and constantly getting 2087
    When trying to connect as mq client from the same queue manager it works without a problem

What can be wrong?

We have installed a coordination and command QueueManager on one computer and the agent on the remote computer
    Both machine are windows based on the same network.

Both have local QueueManager installed , both FTE are 7041 and under WMQ 7016

Any ideas?

How can I check manually the connection made by the FTE agent ? Something like amqsputc in WMQ ?

Regards, oren.
    Agents don't connect to the coordination QM. Only certain commands that are serviced by the Coordination QM actually connect to the CoordinationQM.

The agent "connects" to the agent QM named in its agent.properties file. What QM is the Agent being hosted on. The 2087 is a unknown remote QM. If this message is received on a fteStartAgent then it is most likely about the agent not being able to connect to it hosting QM, not the coordination QM. Can you post the contents of the agents output0.log file so I can see exactly what the 2087 error is for? also post the contents of the agent.properties file.