• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-03-15T10:27:04Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
557 Posts

Pinned topic Not able to find services in application server

‏2012-03-01T05:50:13Z |
Hi,
Its regarding portal-process integration. This process was implemented in other portal project and we are trying to implement the same to the portlets developed with Websphere Portlet Factory. Below is the implementation process WSSLTPAToken.model

1)Process guys given us a sample wsdl, LTPA Key file
2)I have used webservice call to fetch the information
3)I have deployed the application in portal and logged in to Application server 7.0
4)Now under Services->Service clients section am not able to find the web service exposed by the application.

Am able to find services of application which was not developed by portlet factory.

What actually am trying to do is, am connecting to process server using LTPA authorized token, for this i have to attach LTPA policy as a part of process.

I have referred WSSLTPAToken.model as a reference. Suggest me what way i have to develop the application so that i can see services under services client or is there any other process to pass LTPA token to process server.

Thank you in advance..
Updated on 2012-03-15T10:27:04Z at 2012-03-15T10:27:04Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    557 Posts

Re: Not able to find services in application server

‏2012-03-01T18:24:59Z  
    Hello Seshanka,
    You can pass the ltpa token in the http header of the web service call by selecting the LTPA Binary Token checkbox in the Web Service Call builder. I'm not sure that is what you are doing. Could you attach the model WSSLTPAToken.model you mentioned? Also are you creating a Web Service or calling one on Process Server?
    Thanks,
    -David
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    557 Posts

Re: Getting an exception while passing an LTPA token using Portlet factory

‏2012-03-07T11:27:36Z  
    Hi,
    Please go through the Portal-process.doc Where i have mentioned my implementation process along with error.

Am getting below error

An error has occurred.
    The error message returned was: "Error in method sdSo_InputPage_NextAction. Error in method sdSo_ShowResults. Error in method soExecute. Error in method ws.invoke. Error in method ws.invokeInternal. security.wssecurity.WSSContextImpl.s02: com.ibm.websphere.security.WSSecurityException: Exception org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: CWWSS6832E: More than one wsse:Security elements to be processed. ocurred while running action: com.ibm.ws.wssecurity.handler.WSSecurityConsumerHandler$1@36283628".

Please find error.txt for log error in attached ZIP.

Any suggestions are welcome
  • DGawron
    DGawron
    50 Posts

‏2012-03-07T15:32:46Z  
    Hi,
    Please go through the Portal-process.doc Where i have mentioned my implementation process along with error.

Am getting below error

An error has occurred.
    The error message returned was: "Error in method sdSo_InputPage_NextAction. Error in method sdSo_ShowResults. Error in method soExecute. Error in method ws.invoke. Error in method ws.invokeInternal. security.wssecurity.WSSContextImpl.s02: com.ibm.websphere.security.WSSecurityException: Exception org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: CWWSS6832E: More than one wsse:Security elements to be processed. ocurred while running action: com.ibm.ws.wssecurity.handler.WSSecurityConsumerHandler$1@36283628".

Sounds like the SOAP envelope header contains 2 or more Security elements. Try turning on envelope logging through the web service call builder (there's an input for that) and see what is logged.
  • mburati
    mburati
    352 Posts

‏2012-03-07T15:43:37Z  
    Hi,

Am getting below error

An error has occurred.

I think you may have inadvertently combined two different ways of adding an LTPA WS Security header.

I only had a second or two to glance through the .model file in your zip but it looks like you may have combined the custom explicit SOAP header technique described in an old WPF/WEF Wiki article (before the WS builders supported adding that header themselves), AND asking the builder to add the LTPA token header, now that the builder supports that. Try using only the latter technique (asking the builder to add the security header for you rather than specifying an explicit SOAP header variable in the WS builder inputs.

..mb1
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    557 Posts

‏2012-03-15T10:19:29Z  
    • DGawron
    • ‏2012-03-07T15:32:46Z
    Sounds like the SOAP envelope header contains 2 or more Security elements. Try turning on envelope logging through the web service call builder (there's an input for that) and see what is logged.
    Hi Gawron,

Thanks for replying, you are r8, I have checked the code, am not sure y it was saying SOAP envelope header contains 2 or more Security elements... I checked the log by changing it to envelope am getting same exception as i have mentioned in logs... Iam trying to print out the , am getting null over there....
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    557 Posts

‏2012-03-15T10:27:04Z  
    • mburati
    • ‏2012-03-07T15:43:37Z
    I think you may have inadvertently combined two different ways of adding an LTPA WS Security header.

I only had a second or two to glance through the .model file in your zip but it looks like you may have combined the custom explicit SOAP header technique described in an old WPF/WEF Wiki article (before the WS builders supported adding that header themselves), AND asking the builder to add the LTPA token header, now that the builder supports that. Try using only the latter technique (asking the builder to add the security header for you rather than specifying an explicit SOAP header variable in the WS builder inputs.

..mb1
    Hi mburati,

It would be great if you can share any references regarding new technique.
    I have asked about this couple of people about this but none have used, does this PF supports or do we have to use java code to meet this req?

Kindly suggest me