IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-02-24T11:15:13Z by EvaluatingCIE
EvaluatingCIE
EvaluatingCIE
5 Posts

Pinned topic Publishing existing orchestration onto express.

‏2012-02-24T09:36:50Z |
Hi,
I've created an orchestration using CI Sudio on my local system. Is there any way that I could publish that orchestration on Cast Iron Express directly? Do we get any public IP for WMC? I've been using CI virtual instance till now.

Thanks
Updated on 2012-02-24T11:15:13Z at 2012-02-24T11:15:13Z by EvaluatingCIE
  • matrober
    matrober
    4 Posts

Re: Publishing existing orchestration onto express.

‏2012-02-24T10:25:21Z  
    Hi Anup,

Express is a separate offering to Cast Iron Live that is targeted at people like Salesforce admins, and so we do not provide access to WMC, or the ability to upload projects that were created using Studio into the Express environment. If you would like to look at signing up for an account in Cast Iron Live then please drop us an email to castironexpress@us.ibm.com and we'll be happy to put you in touch with the appropriate contacts.

Regards,

Matt
  • EvaluatingCIE
    EvaluatingCIE
    5 Posts

Re: Publishing existing orchestration onto express.

‏2012-02-24T11:15:13Z  
    • matrober
    • ‏2012-02-24T10:25:21Z
    Hi Anup,

Express is a separate offering to Cast Iron Live that is targeted at people like Salesforce admins, and so we do not provide access to WMC, or the ability to upload projects that were created using Studio into the Express environment. If you would like to look at signing up for an account in Cast Iron Live then please drop us an email to castironexpress@us.ibm.com and we'll be happy to put you in touch with the appropriate contacts.

Regards,

Matt
    Hi Matt,
    As suggested, I've sent an email to the id you specified. Please let me know in case anything else is required from my side.

Thanks a bunch!