Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-15T14:34:49Z by PaulLiskay
Srinivasulu.P
Srinivasulu.P
3 Posts

Pinned topic General un-handled exception occurred during socket I/O read from webserver

‏2012-02-18T23:08:38Z |
Hi,

While executing load test @ higher user load ( 500 Virtual users ) in Rational Performance Tetser 8.2.0.6, frequently I am getting the below errors in console and most of the it didn't effected the test metrics but still I want to avoid this error.

**"General un-handled exception occurred during socket I/O read from web-server '<Server name>' retrieving URI '/images/theme/images/aw11/bnpl-catalogue-newsletter-panel/newsletter-sign-up1.png'. Explanation message: 'java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."**

Could you please advice some solution for this error..?

Regards
Srinivasulu. P
  • qadilip1
    qadilip1
    1 Post

Re: General un-handled exception occurred during socket I/O read from webserver

‏2013-10-15T12:55:29Z  

I am also facing this issue.

Regards

Dilip Sharma

• PaulLiskay
    PaulLiskay
    644 Posts

Re: General un-handled exception occurred during socket I/O read from webserver

‏2013-10-15T14:34:49Z  

this usually means the server is overloaded and can't respond to the request, if this doesn't happen with lower user loads then this confirms the server is overloaded.  Another indication the server is overloaded is large response times in the performance report