4 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-06-25T07:31:35Z by S3J2_Divya_V
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
345 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic IBM MDM 9.0.2 Workbench Install Verification Issue

‏2012-02-14T22:47:42Z |
Hi Friends,

I am stuck with an issue where although everything seems to be working but in fact it is not.
I did install MDM Workbench 9.0.2 over RSA 7.5 for WAS 7.0
It get installed successfully, everything looks sweet, all configuration perfect, test connection successful.

Issue is this server does not work. When I run InstallVerfication for the first time, I get something like below

java com.ibm.ws.naming.util.InvalidObjectException: Some object reference in the name "com/dwl/base/requestHandler/beans/DWLServiceController" relative to the context "WS0050-MJMKDZ9Node01Cell/nodes/localhostNode01/servers/server1" is invalid. Some possible causes include a context binding in the name which refers to a destroyed context, or an object binding which contains an invalid EJBHome reference. [Root exception is org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF:
java >> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=localhost) TRACE START:
java >> org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: Could not resolve IOR string. vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
[

It sometimes also gives some bind error like

TCRMaddcontract.xml, Some object reference in the name "com/dwl/base/requestHandler/beans/DWLServiceController" relative to the context "WS0050-MJMKDZ9Node01Cell/nodes/localhostNode01/servers/server1" is invalid. Some possible causes include a context binding in the name which refers to a destroyed context, or an object binding which contains an invalid EJBHome reference.

Also

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.db2.jcc.PDQConnection

--> all errors at the same time. Weird thing is, Test Connection is successful, all configuration tables are up and proper, and Server is up and running.
Can anybody help in this regards?
Updated on 2013-03-20T08:10:10Z at 2013-03-20T08:10:10Z by SystemAdmin
  • KevinAWright
    KevinAWright
    9 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: IBM MDM 9.0.2 Workbench Install Verification Issue

‏2012-02-17T17:00:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,

Do you have the whole log from the DEST run? That would probably contain some more information.

• Kevin Wright
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      345 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-20T08:10:10Z  in response to KevinAWright
      Hi, I am in a process of installing MDM. Can you please share steps? I appreciate.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-20T08:10:04Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi, I am in a process of installing MDM. Can you please share steps? I appreciate.
  • S3J2_Divya_V
    S3J2_Divya_V
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-25T07:31:35Z  in response to SystemAdmin

Hi, Can we know how you resolved this?

java com.ibm.ws.naming.util.InvalidObjectException: Some object reference in the name "com/dwl/base/requestHandler/beans/DWLServiceController" relative to the context "WS0050-MJMKDZ9Node01Cell/nodes/localhostNode01/servers/server1" is invalid. Some possible causes include a context binding in the name which refers to a destroyed context, or an object binding which contains an invalid EJBHome reference. [Root exception is org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF:
    java >> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=localhost) TRACE START:
    java >> org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: Could not resolve IOR string. vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
    [