• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-01-30T16:02:25Z by Sandboxer
329 Posts

Pinned topic unable to access sandbox for WTX

‏2012-01-30T01:36:14Z |
Server Error in '/Citrix/MetaFrame/default' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
  • Sandboxer
    21 Posts

Re: unable to access sandbox for WTX

The problem that you have described seems to be a new sort of failure in the 3rd party software that we use to support access to these cloud assets. I have not determined the exact cause, but I will be adding this symptom to our automation so I can prevent this failure from complicating future visits.
    You should be able to proceed, and I do not expect this problem to appear again. It is, however, barely possible that there is some condition specific to your client software environment that is resulting in a new repeatable condition that will require more investigation by me.
    If it does happen again, please cut and paste the URL from the browser that this error message appears in, so that I can try to isolate the exact condition more precisely.
    Thank you for reporting the problem.
    Allan Dickson
    SOA Sandbox Architect