• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-01-30T23:43:51Z by swapdesai
swapdesai
swapdesai
4 Posts

Pinned topic Invoke orchestration having a HTTP endpoint - secure connector

‏2012-01-30T01:12:06Z |
Hi,

I have an orchestration deployed on Cast Iron live environment having a HTTP inbound endpoint configured to use a secure connector.
I am not able to invoke the orchestration as I am not sure what will be the URL I should be using.

I have tested the secure connector with other project(having an outbound database endpoint) and it runs fine.
Also the orchestration can be invoked properly with a HTTP request without the secured connector being configured for the HTTP inbound endpoint.

Could you let me know what URL should i use to invoke/trigger this orchestration configured for the HTTP inbound endpoint.?
I have tried localhost at the listening port as well as the gateway URL for the configured secure connector as well as directly accessing the orchestration but i always get an error response.

Thanks
Swapnil
Updated on 2012-01-30T23:43:51Z at 2012-01-30T23:43:51Z by swapdesai
  • swapdesai
    swapdesai
    4 Posts

Re: Invoke orchestration having a HTTP endpoint - secure connector

‏2012-01-30T01:15:23Z  
    Also, the job is never getting started for the orchestration which means the URLs I am specifying never invoke the orchestration.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    100 Posts

‏2012-01-30T08:33:47Z  
    Hi,
    Did you link your HTTP endpoint to you secure connector?

Regards,
    Magali
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    100 Posts

‏2012-01-30T08:34:37Z  
    Hi,
    Did you link your HTTP endpoint to you secure connector?

Regards,
    Magali
    Sorry, I meant to your secure connector
  • swapdesai
    swapdesai
    4 Posts

‏2012-01-30T23:32:13Z  
    Sorry, I meant to your secure connector
    Yes. I have linked my HTTP endpoint to my secure connector.
    TO give you additional information, whenever I trigger a HTTP request to my secure connector listening on localhost at local port,
    I get a 502 response(The socket connection to localhost failed. Upstream Gateway refused requested CONNECT.). I am not sure whether it has to do anything with the certificates and trust store.
  • swapdesai
    swapdesai
    4 Posts

‏2012-01-30T23:43:51Z  
    • swapdesai
    • ‏2012-01-30T23:32:13Z
    Yes. I have linked my HTTP endpoint to my secure connector.
    TO give you additional information, whenever I trigger a HTTP request to my secure connector listening on localhost at local port,
    I get a 502 response(The socket connection to localhost failed. Upstream Gateway refused requested CONNECT.). I am not sure whether it has to do anything with the certificates and trust store.
    I have also tried using Curl with the option '-k --insecure' to perform "insecure" SSL connections and transfers, but still I get the following error message "
    curl: (35) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to localhost:25002"