I have installed the the Purify 7.01 on windows 7 64-bit using the remarks from the link - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21449374 and then installed a update 7.0.0.x-RATL-FLEXC-WIN.zip.
Next steps that I did to test how Purify work:
- Run Purify and select "Run your program using Purify".
- Select my program to run. My application:
char * t = (char *) calloc(10,1);
- Click "Setting..."->PowerCheck sheet->Configure.
- Click "Run" button to run.
- I have no any problem with my source.