3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-09-12T10:38:24Z by d.parini
Headbanger
Headbanger
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WODM: Action Connector: File System

‏2012-01-16T13:26:08Z |
Hi,
I was going through the Getting Started exercise in WODM 7.5 using the Event Designer. I came across a step whereby I define an Action named "Add To Campaign". The Connector Type is "File System". The Action Format is "Connector packet". I selected the option "Computer where the IBM Decision Server connectors are installed". In the field, "Folder on that computer", I typed in "C:\tutorial\Actions". But when I save the action, the value in the field, "Folder on that computer", became "/C:/tutorial/Actions". I thought that is a normal behavior of the Event Designer.

Then I tested it using the WODM Business Space. I sent in a Website Quote Request event. I observed that the Action was created in Business Space. But when I go to the directory C:\tutorial\Actions, there are no Action files created in the directory.

Can you assist me in determining where I have gone wrong? Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Gary
Updated on 2012-09-12T10:38:24Z at 2012-09-12T10:38:24Z by d.parini
  • WBE
    WBE
    99 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WODM: Action Connector: File System

‏2012-01-16T13:43:34Z  in response to Headbanger
    Hi Gary,

Did you start the connectors? If you did, what was printed into the connector command console? If it is still no obvious what went wrong, have you tried switching on the connectos' debu trace to take a look?

Regards
    • Headbanger
      Headbanger
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-16T14:01:27Z  in response to WBE
      Hi,
      Thanks for the pointer. Started the connectors and now it's all good.

Apologize for asking such a basic question as I am just starting to explore the events technology of WODM.

Rgds
      Gary
      • d.parini
        d.parini
        27 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-12T10:38:24Z  in response to Headbanger
        Thank you! Worked for me too!