• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-01-17T09:15:07Z by aryan_raj
aryan_raj
aryan_raj
67 Posts

Pinned topic CSS

‏2012-01-13T11:30:00Z |
Hi All,
Where do I need to start to learn about the CSS for the UI, please post me some articles/tutorials. want to learn about modifying the UI, either the the UI generated by page automation builders or the manually created UI.
Updated on 2012-01-17T09:15:07Z at 2012-01-17T09:15:07Z by aryan_raj
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1493 Posts

Re: CSS

‏2012-01-13T12:55:33Z  
    Hi,

I would start by making sure you have a good understanding of CSS and HTML in general. I usually use a tool like Firebug to first see what styles are applied to the elements on the page and where they came from. You should also check out the Theme documentation in the Web Experience Factory help since it usually controls what style sheets get pulled in. Also look at some of the provided Theme file and consider creating your own(you can extend an existing one and iteratively modify the items you want to change) once you have a good understanding.
  • aryan_raj
    aryan_raj
    67 Posts

Re: CSS

‏2012-01-17T09:15:07Z  
    Hi,

I would start by making sure you have a good understanding of CSS and HTML in general. I usually use a tool like Firebug to first see what styles are applied to the elements on the page and where they came from. You should also check out the Theme documentation in the Web Experience Factory help since it usually controls what style sheets get pulled in. Also look at some of the provided Theme file and consider creating your own(you can extend an existing one and iteratively modify the items you want to change) once you have a good understanding.
    Hi Tom,
    Thank you for the helpful information, will check.