Topic
  • No replies
DL@Chicago
DL@Chicago
1 Post

Pinned topic TFIM plugin invoking WebService

‏2012-01-10T19:29:45Z |
I wrote a TFIM plugin using RAD 7.0. The plugin invoked a webservice to get a custom attribute to be included in SAML token. Testing was good on development machine. But after I deployed the custom plugin on the Unix server with WAS 6.1 and run it, I got the following exception:
1/5/12 23:04:32:819 EST] 00000038 ServletWrappe E SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception thrown in one of the service methods of the servlet: SSOPSServlet. Exception thrown : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/ws/webservices/multiprotocol/GeneratedService
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:161)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:501)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:471)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:430)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:413)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:189)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:340)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:408)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:369)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:357)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
Any help will be appreciated.