Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-01-10T16:04:30Z by mburati
Overon
Overon
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic using WSLD from Message Broker web services?

‏2012-01-09T04:57:21Z |
Hi.. Im using Web Experience factory 701 and Im trying to access some webservices with a message broker generated WSDL and im having some troubles..

The first time that I tried to access to the WSDL using URI in the Web Service Multi Operation Builder I always get the stackoverflow error when I enable any operation. Searching a little bit i found that there are some troubles with the include of xsd files inside the WSDL. So I asked the web service developer to create a new WSDL (this one attached) that I can use. So I tried using this one and import it locally. Now the builder works fine. So I created the consumer model. but when I run the active model to test I always get the "Connection refused error"
But the connection (ports, host, server names) are fine.. I also tried using soapUI to test and everything is fine. I algo tried using a public wsdl to create a new example and everything is fine(provider and consumer)

I think everything in portlet factory is fine, but I dont know if theres any issue using Message Broker or conecting the webservice using the WSDL...

i'll apreciate any help...

Daniel V.
GBM
Updated on 2012-01-10T16:04:30Z at 2012-01-10T16:04:30Z by mburati
  • Overon
    Overon
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: using WSLD from Message Broker web services?

‏2012-01-09T05:04:08Z  in response to Overon
    about the public wlsd that I mention... the consumer works.. when I published it on Websphere Portal.. everything works fine...
    But when i use any consumer model from my web services It doesnt work... when I put any input in the form and I click submit it send me to the same form but in the logs or using the run active model in the portlet factory it mentions some : conection refused errors
    • mburati
      mburati
      352 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-09T14:29:51Z  in response to Overon
      I believe that Connection refused typically means that the host (ip addr) that you're trying to connect to is available and responding, but doesn't have anything listening on the port that you're trying to connect to (this is a general communication error, not specific to WEF). Is the WS consumer you are using going through some proxy server that your web application is not using? Is the web service really running on the hostname/port identified in the WSDL, or does it need to go through a proxy or http redirect to get to the actual service?

In the WS builders, you can enable debug logging (set the Logging input to All), re-run the service and then look in the deployed WAR's WEB-INF/logs folder for debugTracing.txt to see the hostname and port it was trying to connect to, the SOAP request, http headers etc, and that may help diagnose the problem.

..mb1
      • Overon
        Overon
        3 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-10T15:27:49Z  in response to mburati
        Hi..

thanks for the guidance, the webservice i'm using is located in a VirtualMachine in the same PC as the VirtualMachine with portal, I'm executing both in my PC so theres no proxy, ports blocking the access... I test the webservice in the Portal VM with soapIU.. it works fine...

A partner is using Lombardi an he has no trouble at all using this webservice.

An update: I published the WSDL(the one that works locally) without the imports to some xsd schema in the webservice, and im getting again the stackoverflow error.
        • mburati
          mburati
          352 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-10T16:04:30Z  in response to Overon
          Did you try the logging recommended above to see what it thinks it's connecting to when it gets the error, and any other info it logs that may help diagnose it?

It still sounds like it's not connecting to the right host/port, since that's an OS level communication error, not something that WEF itself would generate as an error.

..mb1