Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-01-12T22:25:15Z by SystemAdmin
ChalengeJ.
ChalengeJ.
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Design Studio dabase explorer does not show objects in Informix database

‏2012-01-06T15:29:51Z |
Hie guys,

Well i'm still new to InfoSphere Warehouse and trying to learn information warehousing using it so got v9.7. The problem that i have is that i am trying to connect to a Informix dbase at our workplace server. I seem to successfully manage to create the connection to the dbase and it shows that the connection is active. However when i try view the dbase objects in the database explorer, it just shows a few namespaces i.e Schema, Users and Roles, but i can not drill down into them and can not see any tables or procedures in the database. I can however run queries using the connection and i get results. I have tried my connection string in RAD and i am able to see all the objects, which is buffling me.

Can you please help me, i am really stuck there.

Thanks in advance... (my bad a really really new to it).
Updated on 2012-01-12T22:25:15Z at 2012-01-12T22:25:15Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    203 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Design Studio dabase explorer does not show objects in Informix database

‏2012-01-12T22:25:15Z  in response to ChalengeJ.
    Hi.

What version of Informix are you connecting to and what's the version of the Informix JDBC driver?

Regards.