Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-05-06T21:45:24Z by RajasekarV
Arunodaya
Arunodaya
61 Posts

Pinned topic CQ Email plus package

‏2012-01-05T10:27:01Z |
I have successfully applied the CQ email plus package and it is working fine but I have 2 problems to make it use.
1 . To/CC Address of email plus rule holding CQ users/groups only where as i need to add a field from the Ticket where it will send mail but i can not find any option to add a field value.
2. Email plus is supporting to send attachment on mail but where and how to get the latest attachment and send the notification by adding attachment.

Please help me to proceed and success on above issue.
  • Arunodaya
    Arunodaya
    61 Posts

Re: CQ Email plus package

‏2012-01-19T11:37:55Z  
    No response and even no suggestion on email plus where as the package released so long back.
    My issue is To/CC address only dispalying CQ user type field available in the record type but i want to add a text field (which hold client email address)?
    And then next any suggestion how to send attachment as well?
  • pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    376 Posts

‏2012-01-19T13:46:55Z  
    • Arunodaya
    • ‏2012-01-19T11:37:55Z
    No response and even no suggestion on email plus where as the package released so long back.
    My issue is To/CC address only dispalying CQ user type field available in the record type but i want to add a text field (which hold client email address)?
    And then next any suggestion how to send attachment as well?
    Hi,

Email Plus package suppose to be supported by IBM. You can try to address your questions to the technical support.

// My issue is To/CC address only dispalying CQ user type field available in the record type
    // but i want to add a text field (which hold client email address)?

If I am not mistaken, EmailPlus is limited to "user" reference fields and plain text email addresses only.

// And then next any suggestion how to send attachment as well?

First of all, sending attachments might impact performance.
    Second, EmailPlus does not allow you to send newly attached files only. You can select attachments by name or description.

You might consider using Email Notification package that does not have all these limitations.
    http://cqadmin.org/wiki/ClearQuest_Email_Notification_Package
    Newly attached files can be easily identified as in this case the file name returned by GetFileName method includes full filesystem path to attached file.

Pavel
  • RajasekarV
    RajasekarV
    7 Posts

‏2014-05-06T21:45:24Z  

Hi Arunodaya, I have been struggling with Email Plus package and not able to get it up & running on POST Office Relay mode. It would be of great help if you could share any documentation on successfully implementing EMail Plus package.

Thanks.