• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-01-20T20:45:58Z by jtaylor1
oldpit
oldpit
27 Posts

Pinned topic Omegamon plugin does not show the navigation tree

‏2012-01-03T14:34:40Z |
Hello,
after installation and customizing this plugin we are only partially successfully. we see some data, but not the view in the navigation tree. i send you a document which shows a print screen. TEMS and TEPS are residing on the same machine VAP00601 and port number 1920. it seems to be correct. if we type ip-adress and port number in the Internet Explorer we got an answer with the soap-protocol. do you have any idea?
In the directory containing TEPS file field is the networking adress of this TEP-Machine VAP00601. Is this the correct directory? Which files from this directory expect the plugin?
best regards
Peter
Updated on 2012-01-20T20:45:58Z at 2012-01-20T20:45:58Z by jtaylor1
  • jtaylor1
    jtaylor1
    6 Posts

Re: Omegamon plugin does not show the navigation tree

‏2012-01-03T16:20:19Z  
    Hi Peter,
    Looking at the screenshot you provided, it looks like the plug-in is connecting nicely to the SOAP interface and getting back data, which is good. The lack of anything interesting in the navigation tree could be caused by a problem reading the TEPS files. I noticed that you have entered a remote directory in the 'directory containing the TEPS files' field. Can you try copying these files across to a directory on the machine running the plug-in please?

The files that will require copying across are those that are named 'DOCKpp' (where pp is a 2 character product code (so dockcp, dockgw, dockn3 are examples of these files).

John.
  • oldpit
    oldpit
    27 Posts

‏2012-01-09T06:28:42Z  
    • jtaylor1
    • ‏2012-01-03T16:20:19Z
    Hi Peter,
    Looking at the screenshot you provided, it looks like the plug-in is connecting nicely to the SOAP interface and getting back data, which is good. The lack of anything interesting in the navigation tree could be caused by a problem reading the TEPS files. I noticed that you have entered a remote directory in the 'directory containing the TEPS files' field. Can you try copying these files across to a directory on the machine running the plug-in please?

The files that will require copying across are those that are named 'DOCKpp' (where pp is a 2 character product code (so dockcp, dockgw, dockn3 are examples of these files).

John.
    Hi John,
    sorry for the delay, was at vacation for some days. we have Copied these files to a directory on the same machine, but the result was the same.
    best regards
    Peter
  • oldpit
    oldpit
    27 Posts

‏2012-01-13T14:30:18Z  
    • oldpit
    • ‏2012-01-09T06:28:42Z
    Hi John,
    sorry for the delay, was at vacation for some days. we have Copied these files to a directory on the same machine, but the result was the same.
    best regards
    Peter
    Hello,
    any further information which may helps?
    best regards Peter
  • jtaylor1
    jtaylor1
    6 Posts

‏2012-01-18T20:50:30Z  
    • oldpit
    • ‏2012-01-13T14:30:18Z
    Hello,
    any further information which may helps?
    best regards Peter
    Hi Peter,
    Can you tell me what version of ITM you are running please?

Thanks,
    John.
  • oldpit
    oldpit
    27 Posts

‏2012-01-20T09:57:16Z  
    • jtaylor1
    • ‏2012-01-18T20:50:30Z
    Hi Peter,
    Can you tell me what version of ITM you are running please?

Thanks,
    John.
    Hi John,
    ITM verion is 6.2.3 without fixpack
    best regards
    Peter
  • jtaylor1
    jtaylor1
    6 Posts

‏2012-01-20T20:45:58Z  
    • oldpit
    • ‏2012-01-20T09:57:16Z
    Hi John,
    ITM verion is 6.2.3 without fixpack
    best regards
    Peter
    Hi Peter,
    There have been some changes applied to the SOAP interface which are incomparable with the plug-in.
    We're working on an update to the plug-in that will work with the updated SOAP interface.
    I'll post a reply to this thread when the updated code is ready.

Thanks,
    John.