Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-07-30T14:05:42Z by thsturm
Zetareticuli
Zetareticuli
28 Posts

Pinned topic Change highlight color of view outline

‏2011-12-30T19:17:08Z |
Does anyone know of a way to change back-color of a currently selected object as it appears in the outline view on the side? The default color is a faint grey which is so close to the background white that I can hardly see it at all. It's driving me nuts. I've tried messing around with the Display Options for DOORS, but none of them seem to affect that particular window.
Updated on 2012-01-05T16:46:34Z at 2012-01-05T16:46:34Z by DGL_Controls
  • rain_bow
    rain_bow
    19 Posts

Re: Change highlight color of view outline

‏2012-01-03T12:24:21Z  
    Don't know what you mean on the side, but here is potential answer to your question.

From the DOORS Database GUI, select: Tools>Option>Current Background

Then change the color.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3180 Posts

‏2012-01-04T22:01:39Z  
    • rain_bow
    • ‏2012-01-03T12:24:21Z
    Don't know what you mean on the side, but here is potential answer to your question.

From the DOORS Database GUI, select: Tools>Option>Current Background

Then change the color.
    I agree the highlight color for a selected item in the Project View tree is very light. This makes it very difficult to distinguish which item is selected. The options provided by rain_bow update the background for a select object in the module view.

Does anyone know how to change the color for the selected item in the project view.
  • DGL_Controls
    DGL_Controls
    1 Post

‏2012-01-05T16:46:34Z  
    I'm very new to DOORS, but his might do what you need: From the initial DOORS project database directory, select "Tools", then "Options", then the "Display" tab. Then select the "Current Background" color and change it to something more useful, like bright green. Then hit "OK" or "Apply" and you should be all set. The new "Current Background" color is applied to any open document plus future documents to be opened.
  • thsturm
    thsturm
    17 Posts

‏2014-07-30T14:05:42Z  
    I'm very new to DOORS, but his might do what you need: From the initial DOORS project database directory, select "Tools", then "Options", then the "Display" tab. Then select the "Current Background" color and change it to something more useful, like bright green. Then hit "OK" or "Apply" and you should be all set. The new "Current Background" color is applied to any open document plus future documents to be opened.

Yes, you can change the color of the object in the right pane.

But the same object in the left pane, the tree view is very pale nearly not visible.

How can we change the color of the selected object in the tree view?

What is the 'name of the color' for the object in the tree view, if the object is selected in the document pane?