5 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-01-05T15:09:33Z by parthiban_balraj
parthiban_balraj
parthiban_balraj
8 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Need to know about to build Robotic transcation script

‏2011-12-16T10:03:05Z |
Hi,
Am new to ITCAM for transcation (RRT),Can anyone help me to understand how to build a new transcation script with customization like setting response code etc.

Regards,
Parthiban
Updated on 2012-01-05T15:09:33Z at 2012-01-05T15:09:33Z by parthiban_balraj
  • davidlskeen
    davidlskeen
    68 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Need to know about to build Robotic transcation script

‏2012-01-03T16:22:11Z  in response to parthiban_balraj
    This is typically done in Rational Performance Tester by setting verification points. When an RPT test is run as a robotic script, if there is a wrong response code a situation event is raised.
    --
    Dave Skeen

> Am new to ITCAM for transcation (RRT),Can anyone help me to understand how to build a new transcation script with customization like setting response code etc.
    • parthiban_balraj
      parthiban_balraj
      8 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-04T07:31:35Z  in response to davidlskeen
      Hi David,
      Thank for your reply.can you please tell me how to monitor the transcation using perl scripts with out using performance tools.
      For eg : i want to monitor some customized script..if it possible can you please give me some technote links for the same.
      Thanks in advance.
      • davidlskeen
        davidlskeen
        68 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-01-04T19:05:06Z  in response to parthiban_balraj
        This is called CLI Command Playback in the ITCAM for Transactions info center; it is described at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v24r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itcamt.doc_7.3%2Frt%2FUser+Guide%2FRobot%2Fcliusing.html

To check for technotes, you can use the IBM Support Portal at http://ibm.com/supportportal Enter ITCAM for Transactions in the product list (on the left) and then your search terms (on the right).
        --
        Dave Skeen