Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2011-12-16T18:24:32Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
199 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic BPM: Problems with attachments,Malfunction map and retrieve user

‏2011-12-15T10:38:32Z |
Hi to all, I have some problems with the workflow implementation.
1)The first problem is with the attachments. I use e-form and I need to mark some attachments as required (for example if a field is marked, my attachment is required ecc...).How I can do this?
2)I need to customizig the Malfunction map (I need to send an email when an error occured), but I don't understand if it is possible.
3)I need to retrieve user that start the workflow. The userid() function retrieve the user that create the workflow definition. I have see that the F_boundUser and F_Originator returns a integer value but I don't understan how to convert it to obtain the user name.

Can anyone help me?
Thank's
Updated on 2011-12-16T18:24:32Z at 2011-12-16T18:24:32Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: BPM: Problems with attachments,Malfunction map and retrieve user

‏2011-12-15T18:15:10Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    You can use F_Originator to get the user who launches the workflow.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-12-16T09:29:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi, how I describe on 3) point, if I use the F_Originator system property, I obtain an integer value, I need to know the user name to execute a DB query. So I need to understand how to convert it to obtain the user name. There is some function to do it?
    Thank's
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      199 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-12-16T18:24:32Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      On VWSession object, there is "convert id to name" method. You can use it to find the user name.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-12-16T11:47:16Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I have another question. As you see on attachment document, I define 12 attachemnts to upload on step "Filling guarantee form". On workflow definition I define the attachmens as on the workflow policy .
    When I start the workflow, on Filling guarantee form, I see only 10 attachments, why? There are some parameters to configure for view all attachments?
    Thank's.
    Sara