Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-12-16T18:24:32Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
199 Posts

Pinned topic BPM: Problems with attachments,Malfunction map and retrieve user

‏2011-12-15T10:38:32Z |
Hi to all, I have some problems with the workflow implementation.
1)The first problem is with the attachments. I use e-form and I need to mark some attachments as required (for example if a field is marked, my attachment is required ecc...).How I can do this?
2)I need to customizig the Malfunction map (I need to send an email when an error occured), but I don't understand if it is possible.
3)I need to retrieve user that start the workflow. The userid() function retrieve the user that create the workflow definition. I have see that the F_boundUser and F_Originator returns a integer value but I don't understan how to convert it to obtain the user name.

Can anyone help me?
Thank's
Updated on 2011-12-16T18:24:32Z at 2011-12-16T18:24:32Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts

Re: BPM: Problems with attachments,Malfunction map and retrieve user

‏2011-12-15T18:15:10Z  
    You can use F_Originator to get the user who launches the workflow.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts

‏2011-12-16T09:29:31Z  
    Hi, how I describe on 3) point, if I use the F_Originator system property, I obtain an integer value, I need to know the user name to execute a DB query. So I need to understand how to convert it to obtain the user name. There is some function to do it?
    Thank's
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts

‏2011-12-16T11:47:16Z  
    I have another question. As you see on attachment document, I define 12 attachemnts to upload on step "Filling guarantee form". On workflow definition I define the attachmens as on the workflow policy .
    When I start the workflow, on Filling guarantee form, I see only 10 attachments, why? There are some parameters to configure for view all attachments?
    Thank's.
    Sara
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts

‏2011-12-16T18:24:32Z  
    Hi, how I describe on 3) point, if I use the F_Originator system property, I obtain an integer value, I need to know the user name to execute a DB query. So I need to understand how to convert it to obtain the user name. There is some function to do it?
    Thank's
    On VWSession object, there is "convert id to name" method. You can use it to find the user name.