• 8 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-30T20:33:27Z by TroyBishop
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14225 Posts

Pinned topic cvc-complex-type.4

‏2011-12-13T12:06:18Z |
i have found the following error:

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'rootTable' must appear on element 'com.ibm.websphere.sdo.mediator.jdbc.metadata:Metadata

please help me how to resolve it...

Thanks & Advance

Paul
Updated on 2012-11-30T20:33:27Z at 2012-11-30T20:33:27Z by TroyBishop
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

Re: cvc-complex-type.4

‏2012-01-03T08:51:21Z  
    any help?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

‏2012-01-03T14:46:19Z  
    Hi,
    Some background information could be helpful to determine the problem. What version of RAD are you using? What type of projects are you working on? Do you get this error after performing an specific action? etc etc

By just looking at the error message you provided, I only can tell that the attribute rootTable is missing from the element com.ibm.websphere.sdo.mediator.jdbc.metadata:Metadata, but again, a little bit of background information would be helpful.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

‏2012-01-04T04:17:56Z  
    Hi,
    Some background information could be helpful to determine the problem. What version of RAD are you using? What type of projects are you working on? Do you get this error after performing an specific action? etc etc

By just looking at the error message you provided, I only can tell that the attribute rootTable is missing from the element com.ibm.websphere.sdo.mediator.jdbc.metadata:Metadata, but again, a little bit of background information would be helpful.
    1) i am using RAD 7.5 and websphere 7.0.
    2) JSF using SDO
    3) i got this error when i start the server and publish the project.
    4) actually before i am using RAD 7.0 and WAS 6.1 after migrating WAS 7.0 i face this problem

please help me

Thanks and Advance,
    PAUL.S
  • MKent
    MKent
    1 Post

‏2012-07-10T18:02:25Z  
    I have this exact problem and can't find any solutions. I migrated from Websphere 6 to 7.5. Did you ever get this resolved?
  • TechnologyStudent
    TechnologyStudent
    1 Post

‏2012-08-25T16:34:45Z  
    • MKent
    • ‏2012-07-10T18:02:25Z
    I have this exact problem and can't find any solutions. I migrated from Websphere 6 to 7.5. Did you ever get this resolved?
    I am facing same issue. Where in the RSA/RAD workspace settings can I disable this temporarily? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

‏2012-11-30T10:44:12Z  
    I am facing same issue. Where in the RSA/RAD workspace settings can I disable this temporarily? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    hi guys, i resolved this issue myself. IBM support is very pathetic. I just removed unused xml (we are using SDO framework which will have XML files)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

‏2012-11-30T10:46:33Z  
    no one is answering even some guys have same problem. what a pathetic support you people are giving...
  • TroyBishop
    TroyBishop
    104 Posts

‏2012-11-30T20:33:27Z  
    no one is answering even some guys have same problem. what a pathetic support you people are giving...
    We do our best to monitor our forums and answer the questions to the best of our ability with the information supplied. It's likely that we're not able to provide a solution to the problem and need more information (or a testcase scenario) to help find the source of the problem. It's also possible that the problem being reported is with WebSphere Application Server. I'm not an expert in this particular functionality so I would recommend that you contact our IBM Rational Application Developer support organization to ensure that your question is answered in a timely manner. If the problem turns out to be with the server then they will engage the appropriate team(s). For details on how to contact our support organization, see:

http://www.ibm.com/support/customercare/sas/f/handbook/contacts.html

-Troy