The report templates are already present in every SCA install. Here are the steps to configure the reports to look like the ones in the screenshots:
Pre-req: you have USGCB and/or FDCC content sites in your deployment and your computers are subscribed to the sites.
1) Log in to SCA with a user with Administrator privileges
2) Go to Management>Computer Properties
3) Add your custom properties (e.g. FISMA ID, Device Role, Anti-Virus)
4) Run an import
5) Go to the Reports>Check Reports report
6) Click the Configure View button
7) Check and uncheck the columns you would like to display
8) Use the Filters area to filter the results you want (e.g. "Checklist in set 'USGCB for Windows 7'). You can specify multiple and/or filter criteria.
9) Click Submit
10) Click on column headings to sort
11) Click and drag on column headings to reorder
The second example report was generated using SCA 1.2, which is in release prep now. Here are the steps:
Pre-req: you have the Vulnerabilities for Windows site in your deployment and your computers are subscribed to the site.
All the other steps are the same (in fact if you already did 1-4, you don't need to redo them), except in step 5 you go to the Reports>Vulnerabilities report.