- Given a set of Fixlets and a group of Computers, the report will calculate the total compliance, as well as the compliance for individual Fixlets.
- This report is the same as Zak Kus's popular MS Patch Status Report (http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=865).
- There is a sister report that provides the compliance of each Computer, rather than by each Fixlet.
- Important! Always choose "All Computers" for the Computer Group drop list. That is fastest even for thousands of computers. Filtering by other options will slow the report significantly.
- Download the zip file ext-3.2.0-computercompliance16-asset12-fixletcompliance11.zip
- Unzip to the BigFix Web Reports root directory, for example "C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsServer\wwwroot".
You should have a \wwwroot\ext-3.2.0 directory.
- If the \ext-3.2.0 directory already exists, the easiest is to rename it first.
- Create the report by going to the Reports link/tab in Web Reports.
Scroll to the bottom to find button "Import Report"
Browse to the Fixlet Compliance by Content v1.1.beswrpt report file in the \ext-3.2.0 directory
It is in an XML format
- The report works in both Web Reports version 7.2 and 8.0.
- The charts require Flash Player 9.0 or above.
- The export to Excel function requires Firefox.
- 2010-08-05 v1.1 Added line 49 in compliance_by_fixlet.js that allows different treatment for computers with 0 applicable Computers
- 2010-08-05 v1.1 Added Mark Macherey filter modifications http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=5393
- This report is related to and uses the same library as the following reports. So as a bonus, import and try the other reports as well.
Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group v1.6.beswrpt
Asset Management Dashboard v1.2.beswrpt