- Displays the summary of 4 selected properties, filtered by computer groups.
- Download the zip file ext-3.2.0-computercompliance16-asset12-fixletcompliance11.zip
- Unzip to the BigFix Web Reports root directory, for example "C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsServer\wwwroot".
You should have a \wwwroot\ext-3.2.0 directory.
- If the \ext-3.2.0 directory already exists, the easiest is to rename it first.
- Create the report by going to the Reports link/tab in Web Reports.
Scroll to the bottom to find button "Import Report"
Browse to the Asset Management Dashboard v1.2.beswrpt report file in the \ext-3.2.0 directory
It is in an XML format
- The report has been tested with BigFix 7.2.
- FireFox 3.x gives the best experience, but the report will work in IE, Chrome and Safari.
- The export to Excel function requires Firefox.
- 2010-05-21 v1.2 Fixed problem with Asset Management report not able to find all analysis.
- 2010-05-16 v1.1 Initial release on the forum.
- This report is related to and uses the same library as the following reports. So as a bonus, import and try the other reports as well.
Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group v1.6.beswrpt
Fixlet Compliance by Content v1.1.beswrpt
Select the properties to display using the Configure button.