- Given a set of Fixlets and a group of Computers, the report will calculate the total compliance, as well as the compliance for individual computers.
- There is a sister report that provides the compliance of each Fixlet, rather than by each Computer.
- Download the zip file ext-3.2.0-computercompliance16-asset12-fixletcompliance11.zip
- Unzip to the BigFix Web Reports root directory, for example "C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsServer\wwwroot".
You should have a \wwwroot\ext-3.2.0 directory.
- If the \ext-3.2.0 directory already exists, the easiest is to rename it first.
- Create the report by going to the Reports link/tab in Web Reports.
Scroll to the bottom to find button "Import Report"
Browse to the Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group v1.6.beswrpt report file in the \ext-3.2.0 directory
It is in an XML format
- The report works in both Web Reports version 7.2 and 8.0.
- The charts require Flash Player 9.0 or above.
- The export to Excel function requires Firefox.
- Safari is not supported because it does not allow the modification of script timeout period. For long running reports (say >5000 computers), Safari will timeout.
- 2010-08-05 v1.6 Added line 47 in fixlet_compliance.js that allows different treatment for computers with 0 applicable Fixlets
- 2010-08-05 v1.6 Added Mark Macherey filter modifications http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=5393
- 2010-05-15 v1.5 Added the ability to multi-select both the Fixlet Content and the Computer Group
- 2010-05-05 v1.4 Fixed the problem where custom sites show an empty compliance report
- 2009-12-14 v1.3 This is the originally posted version. (Find the version number where the filters drop list at the top)
- This report is related to and uses the following reports. So as a bonus, import and try the other reports as well.
Asset Management Dashboard v1.2.beswrpt
Fixlet Compliance by Content v1.1.beswrpt