Topic
  • No replies
Kanagavel
Kanagavel
1 Post

Pinned topic AlphaBlox throwing exception at server starup.

‏2011-11-25T18:04:03Z |
I am getting issues with the Alphablox on my server.

I have installed a WPS 7.0.0.4 server and created a WBM profile and augmented it to the WPS server profile.

Whenever the server is starting it throws the below exception:

Caused by: Server has stopped due to a fatal error: Unable to start the Repository Manager. (CWSAG0003E: Cannot find class com.alphablox.jndisp.AlphaBloxContextFactory to create InitialContextFactory object.) (com.alphablox.jndisp.AlphaBloxContextFactory) ( CWSAG0003E: Cannot find class com.alphablox.jndisp.AlphaBloxContextFactory to create InitialContextFactory object. )
at com.alphablox.server.Server.ping(Unknown Source)
... 12 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: CWSAG0003E: Cannot find class com.alphablox.jndisp.AlphaBloxContextFactory to create InitialContextFactory object. ( Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.alphablox.jndisp.AlphaBloxContextFactory )
Once the server gets started and check in the admin console it shows Alphablox to be started. When we deploy any Monitor model(with Dimension model) to the server, the Monitor model gets deployed with the error saying failed to create an alphablox and while trying to create it manually after the deployment also fails.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.