- VMware ESX 3.5
- backed up with TSM Server v. 188.8.131.52
- TSM client 184.108.40.206
- VSphere 4.1 update 1
- vCenter 4.1 with VMware cluster of N hosts
- TSM Server v.5.5
- TSM client 220.127.116.11/6.3
- storage with 14 lun 1 TB each, merged in an unique datastore vmfs3 of 14 TB.
"API error 16007 – VIX_E_DISK_OUTOFRANGE
You have requested access to an area of the virtual disk that is out of bounds."
I cant'find any information about a topic like this.
Could TSM Client 6.2/6.3 incompatible with VMware volumes merged?