Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-11-24T03:51:39Z by Sei*
Sei*
Sei*
5 Posts

Pinned topic Excluding test classes using the WebSphere sMash Export Wizard

‏2011-11-22T05:18:01Z |
I'm using Eclipse's export wizard to generate a zip file for deployment to the test server.

My question is, how do I exclude test classes from zip files generated this way,
and if the answer is that you can't do it with the wizard, what are the alternative ways to do it.

Below is the directory structure of my project and I have Java test classes in the "test" folder.

--java
|-public
|-app/scripts
|-app/resources
|-app/errors
|-app/views
|-test

Thank you
Updated on 2011-11-24T03:51:39Z at 2011-11-24T03:51:39Z by Sei*
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9224 Posts

Re: Excluding test classes using the WebSphere sMash Export Wizard

‏2011-11-22T20:13:14Z  
    I don't believe there is any intelligence in the eclipse plug-in that would allow selective inclusion of directory content when packaging the zip. Alternatives would be making an eclipse copy without the test directory and exporting that, or unzip the export to command line, remove the test content, and repackage using the 'zero package' command.
  • Sei*
    Sei*
    5 Posts

Re: Excluding test classes using the WebSphere sMash Export Wizard

‏2011-11-24T03:51:39Z  
    I don't believe there is any intelligence in the eclipse plug-in that would allow selective inclusion of directory content when packaging the zip. Alternatives would be making an eclipse copy without the test directory and exporting that, or unzip the export to command line, remove the test content, and repackage using the 'zero package' command.
    Okay, I was hoping for such selective operation like when exporting jar files from eclipse.
    Thanks again.