Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2014-06-11T10:49:30Z by eliza925994
cloud9?
cloud9?
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Is cloud computing the way forward?

‏2011-11-10T13:46:47Z |
Lately i've been really getting into this cloud computing craze. I'm sure many of you have heard of Dropbox.com or IBM storage but I use something else called mypdv.com
It is a pretty cool idea, especially since it is really segmented. For example, it has categories for each document. A place to store your drivers licence, passports, a planner for your day to day activities, your cv plus any work you've done, ie. uni work or work work (as in...work that gives you money...lol) plus a whole heap of other categories....pretty much anything...la di da di da...anyway....You can then Sync it to your iPad application called myPDV and have it with you on the run...but I can't be stuffed (Yes, i'm Australian and can't be stuffed means I can't be bothered) talking about that as well.....

Do we all think that this cloud computing is the way of the future? I'm interested to see if things like this will become so big that we will never need a memory stick....or even a computer again?
  • eliza925994
    eliza925994
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Is cloud computing the way forward?

‏2014-06-11T10:49:30Z  in response to cloud9?

Businesses desiring to use the communications capabilities of cloud-based services will stand to benefit by determining the right interfaces. Dialogic supports a broad range of interfaces, including Web 2.0 APIs, media control interfaces, Java interfaces, and XML-based interfaces, catering to a wide range of application and service creation developers. These interfaces, available over media and signaling capabilities, support the scalability needed in a cloud-based environment while still being easy to deploy and administer. cloud-based developer network designed to make it easier and more efficient for developers to test Dialogic products while building new applications - businesses have support for creating innovative new voice and video-enabled value-added services, without requiring local server hardware or a development environment.