Topic
56 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-06-30T10:00:46Z by Lenny Luo
cwilsher
cwilsher
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic IBM BPM v7.5 - JMS error when starting Process Server

‏2011-11-03T17:37:05Z |
We have installed IBM BPM v7.5 on a server. Initially when we attempted to run the Process Desinger we got this error message:

javax.transaction.xa.XAException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Failed to create the XA control connection. Error: "Could not find stored procedure 'master..xp_sqljdbc_xa_init_ex'."

We followed the instructions given here:

http://www.senthilb.com/2010/01/how-to-make-xa-datasource-work-in-mssql.html

to install the relavant MS JDBC 2.0 driver for the XA stored procedures to be installed and checked the 'Enable XA Transaction' check box in the properties of the local MS DTC service.

With that done, now, when we attempt to start the process server, it just hangs at the 'ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.' message. We get the following error recorded in the SystemOut.log:

11/2/11 16:31:37:088 MDT 0000000e wle E CWLLG2056E: An unexpected JMSException occurred while data was being sent. Error: javax.jms.JMSException: CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0008E: A successful connection was made to the bootstrap server at DEV-BPM-07.CTAC.1800contacts.com:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging but the server returned an error condition: CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus PROCSVR.DEV-BPM-07Node01Cell.Bus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=PROCSVR.DEV-BPM-07Node01Cell.Bus, targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred, transportChain=InboundBasicMessaging, proximity=Bus..
javax.jms.JMSException: CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0008E: A successful connection was made to the bootstrap server at DEV-BPM-07.CTAC.1800contacts.com:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging but the server returned an error condition: CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus PROCSVR.DEV-BPM-07Node01Cell.Bus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=PROCSVR.DEV-BPM-07Node01Cell.Bus, targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred, transportChain=InboundBasicMessaging, proximity=Bus..

I viewed some links which suggested resolutions to this problem - which described clearing out all the tables beginning 'SIB', the problem is, when I look in my database, there are no tables with SIB in them.

Can someone give me some direction. I am assuming that we are missing something in the database, but need to know what, where I get it from and how I go about installing and configuring it.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Updated on 2013-03-13T20:42:44Z at 2013-03-13T20:42:44Z by vlit
  • vlit
    vlit
    916 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: IBM BPM v7.5 - JMS error when starting Process Server

‏2011-11-03T18:33:21Z  in response to cwilsher
    Hi,

Try it:

1. Go WAS Console.
    2. 3. Application servers > server1 > Messaging engines > marsNode01.server1-PERFDW.marsNode01Cell.Bus > Data store. Check Create tables and press OK
    3. Repeate for PROCSVR
    4. Application servers > server1 > Messaging engines . Start ME

Vladlen.
    • cwilsher
      cwilsher
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-11-04T22:59:41Z  in response to vlit
      Hi Vladlen, thank you for the clear and concise directions, that did the trick, and it's all working now.

Thanks again.

Chris
    • SwapnilG
      SwapnilG
      11 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-27T03:49:05Z  in response to vlit
      Hi Vlit,
      I am reading through your lot of posts regarding websphere issues. Thanks a lot for your help. I have got one problem while installing Websphere Lombardi 7.2 installation with MS SQL Server 2008. I am getting error on starting Authoring Environment that no running messaging engine found for process center server. I have gone through your various posts e.g.
      https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14700184&#14700184

For me also SIB tables are not created in the database. I have followed steps you mentioned above. But for me create table option is already selected. When I try to start message engine manually (as per step 4) I get following error message.

The messaging engine ProcessCenter01.twprocsvr-twprocsvr_bus cannot be started as there is no runtime initialized for it yet, retry the operation once it has initialized. For the runtime to successfully initialize the hosting server must be started, have its 'SIB service' already enabled, and dynamic configuration reload enabled. If this is a newly configured messaging engine and it is the first messaging engine to be hosted on this server, then it is most likely the 'SIB service' was not previously enabled and thus the server will need to be restarted. The messaging engine runtime might not be initializing because of an error while trying to start, examine the SystemOut.log of the hosting server to check for error messages indicating the problem.
    • SwapnilG
      SwapnilG
      11 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-27T03:52:21Z  in response to vlit
      Hi Vlit,
      I am reading through your lot of posts regarding websphere issues. Thanks a lot for your help. I have got one problem while installing Websphere Lombardi 7.2 installation with MS SQL Server 2008. I am getting error on starting Authoring Environment that no running messaging engine found for process center server. I have gone through your various posts e.g.
      https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14700184&#14700184

For me also SIB tables are not created in the database. I have followed steps you mentioned above. But for me create table option is already selected. When I try to start message engine manually (as per step 4) I get following error message.

The messaging engine ProcessCenter01.twprocsvr-twprocsvr_bus cannot be started as there is no runtime initialized for it yet, retry the operation once it has initialized. For the runtime to successfully initialize the hosting server must be started, have its 'SIB service' already enabled, and dynamic configuration reload enabled. If this is a newly configured messaging engine and it is the first messaging engine to be hosted on this server, then it is most likely the 'SIB service' was not previously enabled and thus the server will need to be restarted. The messaging engine runtime might not be initializing because of an error while trying to start, examine the SystemOut.log of the hosting server to check for error messages indicating the problem.

I am struggling alot for this error, could you please give me suggestions to resolve this. One more thing might be helpful. If I create a new SIBus & try to add other server (other than process/performance servers)as bus member then message engine is getting created & started automatically as per documents. But if I add any of process/performance server as bus member then message engine is not getting created automatically.
      • vlit
        vlit
        916 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-27T08:44:26Z  in response to SwapnilG
        Hi,

Are you sure that your SIB tables does not exist?
        This error creates when SIB tables exists already.

In any case, try to check all JDBC sources.

Vladlen.
        • vlit
          vlit
          916 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-27T08:49:11Z  in response to vlit
          If SIB tables exists, drop them and restart your server.

Vladlen.
          • SwapnilG
            SwapnilG
            11 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-28T14:21:44Z  in response to vlit
            Hi Vladlen,
            Thanks for your reply. I can see many other tables got generated automatically during installation but I can not see any table with SIB. As per your suggestion I restarted server but no tables with name SIB got created.
            I am not sure but is there any chance that some other config is missing for process & performance server so that even after creating service bus manually & adding anyone of them as bus member also not working ? If I add server1 then message engine is getting created & started ( Green arrow is coming) as per documents but for process/performance server it's failing.
            Do you have any idea why this might be happening? Is there any way/ checklist by which we can confirm the successful deployment of server? Thanks again for your response.
            • vlit
              vlit
              916 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-28T14:36:30Z  in response to SwapnilG
              Excuse me, and you have started Process Server and PDW server?
              Or you have started only WAS - ProcessCenter01?

Vladlen.
              • SwapnilG
                SwapnilG
                11 Posts
                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-29T05:10:30Z  in response to vlit
                I have bounced all the servers including process center server, performance server & server1. These all servers are deployed on node ProcessCenter01 . I have installed Websphere Lombardi Express 7.2 edition locally.
                • vlit
                  vlit
                  916 Posts
                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-02-29T10:02:59Z  in response to SwapnilG
                  Can you attach the folder /WLE/process-center/logs there?

Vladlen.
                  • SwapnilG
                    SwapnilG
                    11 Posts
                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-01T08:08:27Z  in response to vlit
                    Hi Vladlen,
                    Here are the logs from IBM\Lombardi7\process-center\logs folder.

Attachments

• vlit
                      vlit
                      916 Posts
                      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-01T08:33:47Z  in response to SwapnilG
                      CWSIS1501E: The data source has produced an unexpected exception: com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLNonFatalException: The specified schema name "lombardi" either does not exist or you do not have permission to use it.

Have you got this schema in your DB?

Vladlen.
                      • SwapnilG
                        SwapnilG
                        11 Posts
                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-02T13:55:08Z  in response to vlit
                        You are right Vladlen, I am not having schema named lombardi in my DB. I will try to create & reinstalling with that.
                      • SwapnilG
                        SwapnilG
                        11 Posts
                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-05T10:30:19Z  in response to vlit
                        Awesome Vladlen, perfect catch. Since there was no schema named lombardi existing there was exception which is not coming now after creating schema lombardi & reinstalling. From the logs it can be seen that creation of messaging engine happened properly ( which was failed last time ).
                        This made us move one more step further but still SIB tables are not created & authoring environment is giving different error due to no running message engine. (as below )

Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0009W: A client connect to bus twprocsvr_bus failed in the bootstrap server with endpoint maa7x317bs:7277:BootstrapBasicMessaging with reason: CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus twprocsvr_bus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=twprocsvr_bus, targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred, transportChain=InboundBasicMessaging, proximity=Bus
                        I checked the SystemOut.log which confirms successful creating of message engine. I found one more error there as below.

*3/5/12 15:01:59:559 IST 0000000a EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0063W: A reference to an EJB could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name PersistenceServices : ejbRefBindings jndiName="ejb/OptionWrite". The EJB may have specified binding information that is not valid.
                        3/5/12 15:01:59:575 IST 0000000a EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0076W: A reference to an ResourceRef could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name BlueprintManager : resRefBindings jndiName="jdbc/TeamWorksDB".
                        3/5/12 15:01:59:590 IST 0000000a EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0076W: A reference to an ResourceRef could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name TestServices : resRefBindings jndiName="jdbc/TeamWorksDB".

I'm not sure but seems some config entries are missing for above mentioned names. Could you please help me to where these entries should be? I am also attaching logs folder if some error requiring master eyes to catch him :)

I'm really thankful to you for all your help & guidance.

Attachments

• vlit
                          vlit
                          916 Posts
                          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-05T11:07:38Z  in response to SwapnilG
                          I see the same error but the schema is the other.

The specified schema name "user123" either does not exist or you do not have permission to use it.

Check the Messages Stores settings.

Vladlen.
                          • SwapnilG
                            SwapnilG
                            11 Posts
                            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-05T12:21:45Z  in response to vlit
                            Hi Vladlen,
                            Finally it got resolved. Hats off to you master. Thanks a trillion.

Problem : It seems for db set up WLE expects schema to be created with same name as that of user name you are giving to connect to process & performance DB. For new installation as per your suggestion I created schema with name lombardi but gave username as user123 while connecting (sorry for wrong convention but due to my trial & error config for lombadi user was messed up ). Now I created schema with name user123 & it's working now. I am struggling for this for past 1.5 months. I don't know how to thank you. Thanks again Guru. :) You are master.
                            • SystemAdmin
                              SystemAdmin
                              7615 Posts
                              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-29T13:12:03Z  in response to SwapnilG
                              Hi Swapnil,
                              I am having the same message as you mentioned above in my SystemOut.log file :

EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0063W: A reference to an EJB could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name PersistenceServices : ejbRefBindings jndiName="ejb/OptionWrite". The EJB may have specified binding information that is not valid.

EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0076W: A reference to an ResourceRef could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name BlueprintManager : resRefBindings jndiName="jdbc/TeamWorksDB".

EJBModuleHelp W CNTR0076W: A reference to an ResourceRef could not be found in the deployment descriptor for the WebApp or EnterpriseBean with the display name TestServices : resRefBindings jndiName="jdbc/TeamWorksDB".

How did you resolve it ? I have DB named : BPMDB and PDWDB and tables in schema BPMADMIN

thank you,
                              AG
                              • SwapnilG
                                SwapnilG
                                11 Posts
                                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-05-09T14:46:23Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                Hi AG1572,
                                Sorry for late response. If your issue is not resolved yet then please refer below info regarding issue I was having, might be helpful.
                                The logs that you mentioned which are looking similar to which I posted were not the root cause of the issue. Couple of lines earlier in the SystemOut.log you can find the actual reason (perfectly found by Vladen ). Please see details of it below.
                                During installation of WLE 7.2 installation asks for Custom or Simple/Default installation. In default installation it installs DB2 as well as part of installation. In custom installation you can specify your own DB.
                                I chose Custom installation with Microsoft SQL 2008 as database (I was already having it installed locally )
                                This installation needs 2 databases, processDB & performanceDB to be created in database. During installation it asks database names & credentials of these databases & also provides the functionality to test the connection before installation.
                                Most important thing (which I missed) the username that we give here to connect to SQL Server, we need to have schema created with same name as that of it in both databases.
                                I created databases as twProcessDB (as process db ) and twPerformanceDB (as performance db) & created user with name testUser123. Also created schema named testUser123 in both databases. Then I started installation which got successful.
                                One more obvious point is, the username you are providing should have sufficient privileges to create tables in those databases. During adding message engine to the bus SIB tables get created in these databases.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      7615 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-27T11:01:34Z  in response to vlit
      Hi Vlit,

While doing File >Send definitions to Performance Data warehouse it gives me error msg(attached is the error screenshot).
      I was searching for resolution below is the link I got on this....but still no success. Seems Some JMS error.

Can you Guide me on this ?

Thanks !
      Manas
      • vlit
        vlit
        916 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-27T12:10:55Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Hi Manas,

I see the same problem.
        The ME of your server didn't start.

Try to see their status as describe in my post № 2.
        I think you have have to delete tables of message store (SIB*) and restart your server.

Vladlen.
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          7615 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-27T16:35:15Z  in response to vlit
          Hi Vlit,

Thanks for your response.I was doing the way you instructed .However when I tried to delete the content in all SIB* tables 9 in PROC and 9 in PERF it gave some warning msg .Don't know why it don't allow to clear the content.

Thanks !
          Manas
          • vlit
            vlit
            916 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T09:15:02Z  in response to SystemAdmin
            If this solution doesn't help you, I would like to see your logs (SystemOut)

Vladlen.
            • SystemAdmin
              SystemAdmin
              7615 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T09:41:57Z  in response to vlit
              Yes I deleted the content from all tables and those are re created after I started server.Attached the log.Please take a look and Suggest what I need to do.

Thanks !
              Manas
              • vlit
                vlit
                916 Posts
                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:02:30Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                I see in your log - CWSID0006I: The SIB service was not enabled and will not be started.

Check this:

Application servers > server1 > SIB service - Enable service at server startup

Vladlen.
                • SystemAdmin
                  SystemAdmin
                  7615 Posts
                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:15:53Z  in response to vlit
                  Ok.Did the chnages in WAS Admin console and restarted was and Lombardi.Again tried to do File > Send definiation to Performance Data Warehouse .Attached is the error I got....seems something wrong in JMS ?

Please suggest.

Thanks !
                  Manas
                • SystemAdmin
                  SystemAdmin
                  7615 Posts
                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:16:10Z  in response to vlit
                  Ok.Did the changes in WAS Admin console and restarted was and Lombardi.Again tried to do File > Send definiation to Performance Data Warehouse .Attached is the error I got....seems something wrong in JMS ?

Please suggest.

Thanks !
                  Manas
                  • vlit
                    vlit
                    916 Posts
                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:22:18Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                    Application servers > server1 > Messaging engines - check Status

and show me the log again

Vladlen.
                    • SystemAdmin
                      SystemAdmin
                      7615 Posts
                      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:40:54Z  in response to vlit
                      Hi Vlit,

For Server 1 I don't see the option for others like tw_perf and tw_proc status is unavailable.Attached is the screenshot for all.

Thanks !
                      Manas

Attachments

• vlit
                        vlit
                        916 Posts
                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:44:14Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                        BPM and WLE are the different things.

Vladlen.
                        • SystemAdmin
                          SystemAdmin
                          7615 Posts
                          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:53:02Z  in response to vlit
                          Till version 7.2 it was called Websphere Lombardi Edition .Now It's called IBM BPM.Few new things are added in BPM 7.5.
                          WAS will be WAS .....I think ?

Thanks !
                          Manas
                          • vlit
                            vlit
                            916 Posts
                            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:57:51Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                            No, unfortunately.
                            The architecture is not the same.
                            One server - in BPM and three - in WLE.

Vladlen.
                  • vlit
                    vlit
                    916 Posts
                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:39:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                    Hmm, you use WLE 7, not BPM 7.5 (This theme is about BPM).
                    Then please tw_error.log (PDW and PC)

Vladlen.
                    • SystemAdmin
                      SystemAdmin
                      7615 Posts
                      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T10:45:07Z  in response to vlit
                      Yes Vlit we are using WLE 7.2 .Attached is the PC tw_error.log.

Thanks !
                      Manas
                      • vlit
                        vlit
                        916 Posts
                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T11:05:11Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                        http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21439662

Vladlen.
                        • SystemAdmin
                          SystemAdmin
                          7615 Posts
                          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T12:05:13Z  in response to vlit
                          I did the way it's instructed .

Stop server
                          Delete the content from all SIB* tables
                          Start the server

But it's not helping .

Thanks !
                          Manas
                          • vlit
                            vlit
                            916 Posts
                            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T12:07:46Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                            DROP the tables with names starting with SIB in both process and performance databases

Vladlen.
                            • SystemAdmin
                              SystemAdmin
                              7615 Posts
                              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T12:27:27Z  in response to vlit
                              Hi Vlit ,

Droped the table and still the same error msg.Below is a url I got but don't know this one will help or not...

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21195691

Thanks !
                              Manas
                            • SystemAdmin
                              SystemAdmin
                              7615 Posts
                              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T06:58:42Z  in response to vlit
                              Hi Vlit,

Any Suggestion how to go about this ?

Thanks !
                              Manas
                              • vlit
                                vlit
                                916 Posts
                                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T07:33:46Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                Hi,

Were the new SIB tables created after the server starting?

Vladlen.
                                • SystemAdmin
                                  SystemAdmin
                                  7615 Posts
                                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T08:55:22Z  in response to vlit
                                  In tw_perf I don't see those 9 tables SIB*. I can see all 9 tables in tw_proc.

Is that the problem ? How to go about this ?

Thanks !
                                  Manas
                                  • vlit
                                    vlit
                                    916 Posts
                                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T09:01:49Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                    Yes, it's a problem.
                                    I think it's a message store authorization problem.

Let's do this.
                                    Stop your server.
                                    Delete all logs in PDW and start server.
                                    New logs attach to post.

Vladlen.
                                    • SystemAdmin
                                      SystemAdmin
                                      7615 Posts
                                      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T09:13:46Z  in response to vlit
                                      Did as you said.Attached is new log.

Thanks !
                                      Manas
                                      • vlit
                                        vlit
                                        916 Posts
                                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T09:26:57Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                        It's twprocsvr logs, not twperfsvr. I need twperfsvr.

Vladlen.
                                        • vlit
                                          vlit
                                          916 Posts
                                          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T09:31:21Z  in response to vlit
                                          By the way, is your PDW server working?

Vladlen.
                                          • SystemAdmin
                                            SystemAdmin
                                            7615 Posts
                                            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T09:46:16Z  in response to vlit
                                            Sorry .Now I have attached the PERF logs.Please take a look.

Thanks !
                                            Manas
                                            • vlit
                                              vlit
                                              916 Posts
                                              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T10:04:13Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                              Rebind your db.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21326622
                                              http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21449630

Vladlen.
                                              • SystemAdmin
                                                SystemAdmin
                                                7615 Posts
                                                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T10:48:50Z  in response to vlit
                                                You are simply Great Vlit :)

Issue is fixed.I don't see the error while I do File > Send Definiations to PDW . Thanks a ton.

Manas
                                                • vlit
                                                  vlit
                                                  916 Posts
                                                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-29T10:57:28Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                                  <flushed> Not at all

Vladlen.
                                                  • SystemAdmin
                                                    SystemAdmin
                                                    7615 Posts
                                                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-30T10:43:20Z  in response to vlit
                                                    Hi Vladlen,

Need your suggestion on building my troubleshooting skills in BPM and WAS. How should I go about this ?
                                                    Any thing you will suggest so that I will focus on those.

Thanks !
                                                    Manas
                                                    • vlit
                                                      vlit
                                                      916 Posts
                                                      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-07-02T07:17:43Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                                      Hi,

:)Simple and short path - read logs and use Google.
                                                      Right and long path - IBM courses ZA370, ZA572, ZA715, ZA615, ZB005 etc, IBM documentation, product's ICenter, Support Portal's subscribe, Red Books and Neil's great book :)

Vladlen.
                                                      • SystemAdmin
                                                        SystemAdmin
                                                        7615 Posts
                                                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-07-02T10:22:43Z  in response to vlit
                                                        Hi Vladlen,

Thanks a lot for this valuable Suggestion.I will follow this.

Manas
                                                      • SystemAdmin
                                                        SystemAdmin
                                                        7615 Posts
                                                        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-13T17:15:38Z  in response to vlit
                                                        hi vladlen

I have the same error that related to message engine, please see the attached logs

thanks
                                                        • vlit
                                                          vlit
                                                          916 Posts
                                                          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-13T20:42:44Z  in response to SystemAdmin
                                                          It's really impossible looking through such file.

Please do it:

1. Check datasources in ISC.
                                                          2. Stop WAS.
                                                          3. Drop SIB* tables.
                                                          4. Delete all logs.
                                                          5. Start WAS.
                                                          6. Attach logs here (not 3000 more strings).

Vladlen | http://bpmadmin.blogspot.com
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          7615 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T08:48:12Z  in response to vlit
          Hi Vlit,

I cleared the content in SIB* tables in tw_proc and tw_perf.Still the same error shows up. Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks !
          Manas
          • vlit
            vlit
            916 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-28T08:55:07Z  in response to SystemAdmin
            Hi,

I hope you stopped your server before this?
            The new SIB tables were created after the server started, weren't they?

Vladlen.
  • Lenny Luo
    Lenny Luo
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-30T10:00:46Z  in response to cwilsher

I resolved that as following.

see "CWSIS1535E: The
    messaging engine's unique id does not match that found in the data").
    Part of my solution was to Stop WAS server, and Delete all files in
    directory "<profile root>\tranlog\<cell>\<node>\< server>\transaction\tranlog\". 

I tried this way on BPM 8.0.1.2 , it works.  My case was that the server power off, so those log files kept there. then Messaging Engines were not able to be restarted. Weird !  Anyone to explain more details?

https://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFAQFjAG&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Ftopic%2Fibm.software.websphere.application-server%2FMSgnH0eSgK8&ei=iCixU9DZKYvn8AW_9YDQAw&usg=AFQjCNHpLR3TqdFbwYnxBIQuFO1dfTSAaQ&sig2=l_x5jDIrgQxWVLB0GCApKQ&bvm=bv.69837884,d.dGc

Updated on 2014-06-30T10:02:44Z at 2014-06-30T10:02:44Z by Lenny Luo