Topic
  • No replies
cognos_user
cognos_user
1 Post

Pinned topic Set and align crosstabs columns in a page

‏2011-11-03T02:11:01Z |
I have 2 crosstab reports (one on top, the other at the bottom) in a page; each Crosstab is associated with its own Query. Both crosstabs have the same number of columns/titles. I 'hide' the 2nd crosstab column titles so when I run the report,the 2nd crosstab report appears to be part of the 1st crosstab report.

• drag a block into the page
  • drag a table with 1 col x 2 rows into the block
  • set table width = 850 px
  • drag 1st crosstab object into row 1 and insert Product Line into ROW, Year into COLUMN and Revenue, Quantity, Loss underneath Year
  • drag 2nd crosstab object into row 2 and insert Product Type into ROW, Year into COLUMN and Revenue, Quantity, Loss underneath Year
  • 2nd crosstab -> set all column titles = Text, Padding 0,0,0,0 (this will 'hide' the column titles)
  • 1st and 2nd crosstabs, set the column widths Product Line/Type = 200px, Revenue, Quantity, Loss = 60px each
  • run the report

The column widths do not seem to be fixed. If the IE browser is a certain size, the columns seem to align. Adjust the size of the IE browser, the column widths will mis-align.

I have tried with Fixed table and this won't 'fix' the column width. Is there anyway to fix the column widths on both crosstabs to make it align?

Thank you.