- drag a block into the page
- drag a table with 1 col x 2 rows into the block
- set table width = 850 px
- drag 1st crosstab object into row 1 and insert Product Line into ROW, Year into COLUMN and Revenue, Quantity, Loss underneath Year
- drag 2nd crosstab object into row 2 and insert Product Type into ROW, Year into COLUMN and Revenue, Quantity, Loss underneath Year
- 2nd crosstab -> set all column titles = Text, Padding 0,0,0,0 (this will 'hide' the column titles)
- 1st and 2nd crosstabs, set the column widths Product Line/Type = 200px, Revenue, Quantity, Loss = 60px each
- run the report
The column widths do not seem to be fixed. If the IE browser is a certain size, the columns seem to align. Adjust the size of the IE browser, the column widths will mis-align.
I have tried with Fixed table and this won't 'fix' the column width. Is there anyway to fix the column widths on both crosstabs to make it align?