Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
No replies
samamar
samamar
28 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Not all Oracle objects are extracted for "Input for MEET"

‏2011-10-28T01:11:09Z |
I communicated this issue previously, IDMT has on occasion encountered the ORA-0904 encountered when extracting "Input for MEET". I have confirmed this error is encountered despite the user having DBA privilege.

Previously, with 2 other databases, I was able to verify that most of the objects were present in the extracted file... however more recently, we are missing several and sometimes all of the objects. I have examples of extracts which produce an output file containing only the comments at the beginning.

I can provide the files extracted. I have been repeating execution of IDMT a second time performing "Extract DDL" which does not encounter this error and will extract all objects.

Originally we were using version 2.00-b2111, then we down loaded the latest version of IDMT and repeated the test with 2.00-b2114 with the same result.