4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-05-03T11:23:50Z by Ulf_Buchner
captain_knave
captain_knave
46 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Session logout error

‏2011-10-26T20:31:08Z |
Hi Folks,

I have been getting this error(refer the attached file for snapshot) recently whenever I tried to execute a process app from the Process Portal as well as from the Designer. I am not able to figure out any ways to deal with this error. The browser automatically kicks me out. Please advice. Thanks

Regards
-K
Updated on 2012-08-03T06:12:47Z at 2012-08-03T06:12:47Z by SystemAdmin
  • kolban
    kolban
    3314 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Session logout error

‏2011-10-28T02:51:36Z  in response to captain_knave
    Hi Captain,
    What is said in the additional details area? What version of the product are you using? What type of browser are you using? Does this happen all the time or just some times? Does it happen with all process apps or just some?

At a wild guess, I have seen problems similar to this when having two browser tabs/windows open and running one coach as one user and attempting to run a second coach in the same physical browser environment as a different user. Since user identity is stored as "cookies" where a cookie can only have one value per browser, logging in as User A, bringing up a Coach and then in another tab logging in as User B resulted in the original coach's interactions being thought to have completed as User B (which was the last user logged in) which resulted in something similar to what you described.

My solution at that time was to create a 2nd browser profile (I use FireFox) which effectively allowed me to have logically separate browsers with multiple cookie values.

Neil
  • NaveenBhardwaj08
    NaveenBhardwaj08
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-04-13T06:53:40Z  in response to captain_knave
    Hi Captain, I am also facing same issue.. was there any other resolution for it apart from what Neil explained.I am on Version 7.5.0.1

Thanks
    Naveen
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-08-03T06:12:47Z  in response to captain_knave
    Hi Captain,

I am also facing same issue.It's the coach timeout issue.Which is set to 30mins by default. Check the below post if it helps you.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=450000&tstart=0
    Thanks !
    Regards,
    Manas
    • Ulf_Buchner
      Ulf_Buchner
      40 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-05-03T11:23:50Z  in response to SystemAdmin

@SystemAdmin: we have the same issue and I'm looking for the solution. Your link doesn't work anymore due to the new forum. Can you indicate where to find it?

Thanks!