• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-08-07T05:58:52Z by JunaidAzam
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
35 Posts

Pinned topic ACM Integration with ICA

‏2011-10-03T16:22:03Z |
Hi,
I am building a case solution wherein I want to integrate Content Analytics functionality in such a way that, the results of search/text analysis done by ICA be displayed within case manager i.e. when a case is opened. Is there a way to do this OOTB or with apis?
Updated on 2012-08-07T05:58:52Z at 2012-08-07T05:58:52Z by JunaidAzam
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    35 Posts

Re: ACM Integration with ICA

‏2011-10-05T06:49:34Z  
    Hi, does anyone have any idea about this? Can I use some case widget/case apis/CE apis? Any sort of suggesstion would be good as I am completely clueless! Please let me know if you need me to elaborate the problem statement. Thanks!
  • drdamour
    drdamour
    25 Posts

‏2011-10-05T18:58:44Z  
    Hi, does anyone have any idea about this? Can I use some case widget/case apis/CE apis? Any sort of suggesstion would be good as I am completely clueless! Please let me know if you need me to elaborate the problem statement. Thanks!
    i'm not a content analytics expert by any means, but to me your question doesn't make a lot of sense. CA's main function is to bring to light memes from huge collections of text. You don't really use it against a single document. I guess you could try against all documents of the case, to pull out the memes of the case...is that what you're trying to bring to light?

I am Just a new Boy,
    A Stranger in this Town,
    Where are All the Good Times,
    Who's Gonna Show this Stranger Around?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    35 Posts

‏2011-10-06T18:38:12Z  
    • drdamour
    • ‏2011-10-05T18:58:44Z
    i'm not a content analytics expert by any means, but to me your question doesn't make a lot of sense. CA's main function is to bring to light memes from huge collections of text. You don't really use it against a single document. I guess you could try against all documents of the case, to pull out the memes of the case...is that what you're trying to bring to light?

I am Just a new Boy,
    A Stranger in this Town,
    Where are All the Good Times,
    Who's Gonna Show this Stranger Around?
    Yeah, I thought that my question may not be clear. I have figured a way out though. Let me try that before I put forth my question again.
  • JunaidAzam
    JunaidAzam
    10 Posts

‏2012-08-07T05:58:52Z  
    If you want to integrate IBM Content Analytics with IBM Case Manage than please use the following book for help in which complete installation and integration is given. Book title is, "IBM Advanced Case Management with IBM Case Manager (sg247929). I think this will be really helpful for you.