Topic
  • No replies
D429_aditya_vavilala
2 Posts

Pinned topic Jython Scripting to change user entries

‏2011-09-29T20:34:04Z |
./wbi-topologies.xml: <authAliases xmi:id="WBIAuthAlias_1315319672193" name="CommonEventInfrastructureJMSAuthAlias" userName="wassecure" password="{xor}password" component="WBI_CEI" description="CEI JMS authentication alias" dbcomponent="WBI_CEI_EVENT"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <authAliases xmi:id="WBIAuthAlias_1315319672196" name="SCA_Auth_Alias" userName="wassecure" password="{xor}password" component="WBI_SCA" description="SCA authentication alias" dbcomponent="WBI_SCA"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <authAliases xmi:id="WBIAuthAlias_1315319672202" name="BPC_Auth_Alias" userName="wassecure" password="{xor}password" component="WBI_BPC" description="Business Process Choreographer JMS authentication alias" dbcomponent="WBI_BPC"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <properties xmi:id="WBIProperty_1315319672242" name="jmsAPIUser" value="wassecure" type="String"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <properties xmi:id="WBIProperty_1315319672244" name="adminUsers" value="wassecure" type="String"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <properties xmi:id="WBIProperty_1315319672245" name="monitorUsers" value="wassecure" type="String"/>
./wbi-topologies.xml: <properties xmi:id="WBIProperty_1315319672246" name="escalationUser" value="wassecure" type="String"/>

I want to change the above entries of "wassecure" to another string was7secure. I am trying to write a Jython script. I was trying to extract the properties file relating to these But I never succeded. I was successful changing the Ldap entries, WIM user registry entries and JAAS property set entries with that extraction property file process. Can I get any jython script to change these entries? I have put on of the example down here...

I'm not looking for a shell script that finds and replaces the string wassecure with was7secure.
AdminTask.extractConfigProperties('http://-propertiesFileName wim.props -filterMechanism SELECTED_SUBTYPES -selectedSubTypes WIMRegistry')
*****EDIT THE CONFIGURATION FILE AND THEN CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP*******
AdminTask.applyConfigProperties()
AdminConfig.save()