it was refrerred to posting "Supported EXSLT functions with corresponding XSLT/XPath 2.0 Functions" from 2008:
The list of EXSLT functions described there is very limited.
We have much more supported EXSLT functions since then for eg. firmware 3.7.3.x and 3.8.1.x.
And we got a bunch of newly added EXSLT functionality with 3.8.2 firmware (eg. 100% coverage for Math module).
I had prepared something, but not posted til now.
Find attached an archive containing several files:
- exslt.xsl for generating a single page 3 column HTML table of interlinked EXSLT support information
- exslt.xml the list of all EXSLT functions defined on exslt.org, by module, with function/element indicator and core yes/no
- 381.html the supported EXSLT page for DataPower firmware up to 3.8.1.x
- 382.html the supported EXSLT page for 3.8.2.x and higher DataPower firmware
- Firefox.html EXSLT support for Firefox -- the only browser supporting a significant amount for EXSLT functionality
- xsltproc.html EXSLT support for xsltproc XSLT 1.0 processor
- Xalan.html EXSLT support for Xalan XSLT 1.0 processor
All the pages are linked together -- if you extract the files into a single directory and open one HTML file you can switch to the others by clicking on the appropriate link at the top.
Additionally you can see the XSLT processor's output for
Stylesheet exslt.xsl is fine, but the output for 3.8.2 Funtions module shows two false negatives.
func:function and func:result ARE supported in DataPower firmware ...
This is the top level 3.8.2 Infocenter page on EXSLT support: