Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2011-10-20T01:57:00Z by zhengzwang
samirchauhan
samirchauhan
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic SECJ0395E: Could not locate the SecurityServer at host/port:{0} to validate

‏2011-09-23T06:22:24Z |
Hi,

I am developing a simple java program (POJO) to connect to WPS Server and write an event. But I am getting error while executing it. Error is

SECJ0395E: Could not locate the SecurityServer at host/port:
{0
} to validate the userid and password entered. You might need to specify valid securityServerHost/Port in $
{WAS_INSTALL_ROOT
}/profiles/profile_name/properties/sas.client.props file.

I have installed BPM 7.5. I am connecting to WPS server to write an event.
I have attached the code along with the post.

JVM arguments

-Dcom.ibm.ejs.ras.lite.traceSpecification=SIB*=all -Dcom.ibm.ejs.ras.lite.traceFileName=c:/trace.log -Dcom.ibm.ejs.ras.lite.maxFileSize=20 -Dcom.ibm.ejs.ras.lite.maxFiles=8 -Djava.security.auth.login.config=D:\IBM\workspace\Event_testing_Project\props\wsjaas.conf -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.ConfigURL=D:\IBM\workspace\Event_testing_Project\props\sas.client.props

I mention that I have given host and port details in sas.client.props file.

I have gone throught many links over internet to find the solution but nothing has worked. Please help to resolve this issue.

-Samir
Updated on 2011-10-20T01:57:00Z at 2011-10-20T01:57:00Z by zhengzwang
  • luis.casillas
    luis.casillas
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: SECJ0395E: Could not locate the SecurityServer at host/port:{0} to validate

‏2011-10-14T17:29:49Z  in response to samirchauhan
    I have the same problem, could you fix it?
    • samirchauhan
      samirchauhan
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-10-15T09:29:06Z  in response to luis.casillas
      No. I still have problem open. I beleive it is some kind of bug but not able to figure out.
  • zhengzwang
    zhengzwang
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-10-20T01:57:00Z  in response to samirchauhan
    I ever met this error thrown by
    lc = new LoginContext("WSLogin", new WSCallbackHandlerImpl(user, password));
    lc.login();

After adding following jvm arguments
    -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.Debug=true -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.CommTrace=true -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.Debug.Output="C:\temp\client.log"
    I get the trace log and see the underlying error is
    2011.10.20 09:30:50.843 com.ibm.ws.security.orbssl.WSSSLClientSocketFactoryImpl createSSLSocket IBM JDK ORB ORBRas ORBRas JSSL0130E: java.io.IOException: Signals that an I/O exception of some sort has occurred. Reason: Read timed out, p1=java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    09:30:50.843 com.ibm.ws.orbimpl.transport.WSSSLTransportConnection createSocket(host, port) P=223906:O=0:CT ORBRasdefault org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: CAUGHT_EXCEPTION_WHILE_CONFIGURING_SSL_CLIENT_SOCKET: JSSL0130E: java.io.IOException: Signals that an I/O exception of some sort has occurred. Reason: Read timed out vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 70 completed: No

I fixed it by adding ip-hostname mappings of both the caller machine and the called machine to the hosts file of both the caller machine and the called machine. Guess there is some network address resolving issue between the caller and the called machine.