Topic
  • 15 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-01T17:02:43Z by SystemAdmin
josephlam
josephlam
21 Posts

Pinned topic Non-XML Data Processing (2/2) Advanced Webcast on Oct 13, 2011

‏2011-09-12T13:47:43Z |
You are invited to attend a webcast on the topic of Non-XML Data Processing in WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances Stylesheets (2/2) - Advanced.

On 13 October 2011 at 11:00 AM EDT, a WebSphere Support Technical Exchange presentation on Non-XML Data Processing in WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances Stylesheets (2/2) - Advanced will be delivered by Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt, a subject matter expert. An open question and answer session will follow the presentation.

IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances are built with high speed XML processing in mind. This webcast presents advanced techniques on processing non-XML data within WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances stylsheets: how to deal with dp:url-open(), binary data processing, and internal DataPower encoding.

Level of Difficulty: Intermediate

Plan to join the meeting 10 minutes early. Presentations typically last for 30-45 minutes followed by a question and answer session. For more information and details on how to participate in this and other free WebSphere Support Technical Exchanges click here.

Date: October 13, 2011

Time: 11:00 AM EDT

For dial-in numbers and web conferencing information, please visit:
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/websphere/support/TE/techex_L086496B52838D92.html

We look forward to your participation in this webcast session!

Edited by: admin on Sep 13, 2011 8:43 AM
Updated on 2013-03-01T17:02:43Z at 2013-03-01T17:02:43Z by SystemAdmin
  • Zahra
    Zahra
    9 Posts

Re: Non-XML Data Processing (2/2) Advanced Webcast on Oct 13, 2011

‏2011-09-22T20:41:03Z  
    This is awesome! I'm literally working on this using now. Could you please advise. I'm getting parsing errors and I cannot sftp a large zip file.
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-09-23T00:33:54Z  
    • Zahra
    • ‏2011-09-22T20:41:03Z
    This is awesome! I'm literally working on this using now. Could you please advise. I'm getting parsing errors and I cannot sftp a large zip file.
    > ...
    > Could you please advise. I'm getting parsing errors and I cannot sftp a large zip file.

Given announcement text and your reply it seems that you try to send or receive a Non-XML file with <dp:url-open>.

Avoiding parse errors by receiving a zip file can be done with response='binaryNode'.

Avoiding parse errors by sending a zip file can be done by data-type='base64' and passing the base64 encoded data to dp:url-open.

Much more details in webcast 1/2 on 10/6 ...

Hermann
  • Zahra
    Zahra
    9 Posts

‏2011-09-23T17:54:10Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2011-09-23T00:33:54Z
    > ...
    > Could you please advise. I'm getting parsing errors and I cannot sftp a large zip file.

Given announcement text and your reply it seems that you try to send or receive a Non-XML file with <dp:url-open>.

Avoiding parse errors by receiving a zip file can be done with response='binaryNode'.

Avoiding parse errors by sending a zip file can be done by data-type='base64' and passing the base64 encoded data to dp:url-open.

Much more details in webcast 1/2 on 10/6 ...

Hermann
    Hi Hermann! Thank you for your response! I look forward to the Webcast!! We do however have a more immediate need to get this completed, we have over 20 services needed this SFTP functionality. Hopefully you can help a little sooner!

My xslt:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
    xmlns:dp="http://www.datapower.com/extensions"
    xmlns:str="http://exslt.org/strings"
    xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common"
    xmlns:date="http://exslt.org/dates-and-times"
    xmlns:regExp="http://exslt.org/regular-expressions"
    extension-element-prefixes="dp"
    xmlns:sftpS="urn:ford/dp/sftpSources"
    xmlns:sftpC="urn:ford/dp/sftpCredentials"
    exclude-result-prefixes="dp exsl" >

<xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:variable name="sourcesDoc" select="document('local:///sftpSources.xml')" />
    <xsl:for-each select="$sourcesDoc/sftpS:sftpSources/*">
    <!-- DataPower Extension function that GET a file -->
    <xsl:variable name="sftp-get-url" select="concat('sftp://','username:password','@',@endpoint,@filename)"/>
    <!-- DataPower Extension function that PUTS a file -->
    <xsl:variable name="sftp-get-url" select="concat('sftp://','username:password','@',@endpoint/dropzonelargefile/,@filename)"/>

<xsl:variable name="file-contents">
    <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-get-url}" response="binaryNode"/>
    </xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="encodedData" select="dp:binary-encode($file-contents)"/>
    <xsl:variable name="raw" select="dp:decode($encodedData,'base-64')"/>

<!-- DataPower Extension function that puts a file on a server -->
    <xsl:variable name="sftp-put-url" select="$sftpDestination"/>
    <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-put-url}">
    <xsl:value-of select="$raw"/>
    </dp:url-open>

<!-- After processing delete the data file on the Source -->
    <!-- <xsl:variable name="sftp-delete-datafile" select="concat('sftp://','username:password','@',@endpoint,@filename,'?Delete=true')"/>
    <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-delete-datafile}" /> -->
    </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

Where am I going wrong in this XSLT, I triedd first not to use the dp:binary-encode extension ans just use data-type="base64" (<dp:url-open target="{$sftp-put-url}" data-type="base64"> <xsl:value-of select="$raw"/></dp:url-open>, however I am receiving same error messages:

11:04:05 network error 11893280 scheduled 0x80e00041 xmlmgr (SFTPManager): url-open: Error parsing response from 'sftp://@endpoint:port/@directory/largefile.zip'

11:04:05 xmlparse error 11893280 scheduled 0x80e003aa xmlmgr (SFTPManager): Incomplete markup or missing document element at offset 0 of sftp://@endpoint:port/@directory/largefile.zip
    Ive taken out server hostname information and directory information for security purposes. Any clue what is going on? or what I am doing wrong in my XSLT? Please help.
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-09-23T23:46:59Z  
    I thought that you are doing one direction, but you do both!

Then you have to use both options I described, the 'data-type="base64"' was missing.
    What happens in this case is, that you provide base64 encoded data to dp:url-open, no parse errors.
    And data-type="base64" instructs dp:url-open to base64 decode the passed in data first (in DataPower firmware, not XSLT!) before sending to backend.

This should do:

<!-- not needed! <xsl:variable name="raw" select="dp:decode($encodedData,'base-64')"/> -->

<dp:url-open target="{$sftp-put-url}" data-type="base64">
    <xsl:value-of select="$encodedData"/>

Hermann <myXsltBlog/>
    Updated on 2014-03-25T03:10:20Z at 2014-03-25T03:10:20Z by iron-man
  • Zahra
    Zahra
    9 Posts

‏2011-09-26T14:40:43Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2011-09-23T23:46:59Z
    I thought that you are doing one direction, but you do both!

Then you have to use both options I described, the 'data-type="base64"' was missing.
    What happens in this case is, that you provide base64 encoded data to dp:url-open, no parse errors.
    And data-type="base64" instructs dp:url-open to base64 decode the passed in data first (in DataPower firmware, not XSLT!) before sending to backend.

This should do:
    <pre class="java dw" data-editor-lang="java" data-pbcklang="java" dir="ltr">... <xsl:variable name="file-contents"> <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-get-url}" response="binaryNode"/> </xsl:variable> <xsl:variable name="encodedData" select="dp:binary-encode($file-contents)"/> <!-- not needed! <xsl:variable name="raw" select="dp:decode($encodedData,'base-64')"/> --> <!-- DataPower Extension function that puts a file on a server --> <xsl:variable name="sftp-put-url" select="$sftpDestination"/> <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-put-url}" data-type="base64"> <xsl:value-of select="$encodedData"/> </dp:url-open> ... </pre>
    Hermann <myXsltBlog/>
    I have made these changes, but I am still getting the following errors:

10:33:08 network error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e00041 xmlmgr (SFTPManager): url-open: Error parsing response from @endpoint/largefile.zip'
    Details of the error:
    Event Code 0x80e00041 -

The referenced URL did not contain valid XML or valid SWA.

Suggestion:
    Use the file capture utility to view the contents of this transaction.

10:33:08 xmlparse error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e003aa xmlmgr (SFTPManager): Incomplete markup or missing document element at offset 0 of @endpoint/largefile.zip
    Details of the error:
    Event Code 0x80e003aa - Error parsing an XML document hit an error.
    See the error text for specific information.

Suggestion:
    No suggestion available

My XML Firewall is setup as "Pass-Thru" and I have even tried to change the configuration to "Non-XML"...its still looking for XML data....and on my server, my zip is 1b, not 1GB...looking at the files they aren't the same. Any other suggestions?

• HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-09-26T17:08:18Z  
    • Zahra
    • ‏2011-09-26T14:40:43Z
    I have made these changes, but I am still getting the following errors:

10:33:08 network error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e00041 xmlmgr (SFTPManager): url-open: Error parsing response from @endpoint/largefile.zip'
    Details of the error:
    Event Code 0x80e00041 -

The referenced URL did not contain valid XML or valid SWA.

Suggestion:
    Use the file capture utility to view the contents of this transaction.

10:33:08 xmlparse error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e003aa xmlmgr (SFTPManager): Incomplete markup or missing document element at offset 0 of @endpoint/largefile.zip
    Details of the error:
    Event Code 0x80e003aa - Error parsing an XML document hit an error.
    See the error text for specific information.

Suggestion:
    No suggestion available

My XML Firewall is setup as "Pass-Thru" and I have even tried to change the configuration to "Non-XML"...its still looking for XML data....and on my server, my zip is 1b, not 1GB...looking at the files they aren't the same. Any other suggestions?

> I have made these changes, but I am still getting the following errors:
    >
    > 10:33:08 network error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e00041 xmlmgr (SFTPManager): url-open: Error parsing response from @endpoint/largefile.zip'
    > Details of the error:
    > Event Code 0x80e00041 -
    >
    > The referenced URL did not contain valid XML or valid SWA.
    > ...

this is a proof that binaryNode is not in place.

Please try stylesheet get-gif.xsl from below to see whether you get the same output as I:

$ coproc2 get-gif.xsl some.xml http:
    //dp3-l3:2223 -s | tidy -q -xml <result> <binary>***BINARY NODE***</binary> <responsecode>200</responsecode> <headers> <header name=
    "Date">Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:06:46 GMT</header> <header name=
    "Server">Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_python/3.2.10 Python/2.4.4 PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c</header> <header name=
    "Last-Modified">Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:46:11 GMT</header> <header name=
    "ETag">
    "c643c4-cf0-37855ec0"</header> <header name=
    "Content-Type">image/gif</header> <header name=
    "Content-Language">de</header> <header name=
    "Age">19</header> </headers> </result>   $ cat get-gif.xsl <xsl:stylesheet version=
    "1.0" xmlns:xsl=
    "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:dp=
    "http://www.datapower.com/extensions" extension-element-prefixes=
    "dp" > <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration=
    "yes" /> <xsl:template match=
    "/"> <dp:url-open response=
    "binaryNode" target=
    "http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/en/xsl-list/board.gif" /> </xsl:template> </xsl:stylesheet> $

If this works, then try to change the URL to a .gif or .zip file on your SFTP server and run get-gif.xsl again.
    > ...
    > My XML Firewall is setup as "Pass-Thru" and I have even tried to change the configuration to "Non-XML"...its still looking for XML data....and on my server, my zip is 1b, not 1GB...looking at the files they aren't the same. Any other suggestions?
    >
    Path-Thru will not execute the stylesheet, needs to be XML, SOAP or Non-XML.
    It depends on the request you send to your service.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
  • Zahra
    Zahra
    9 Posts

‏2011-09-26T19:22:54Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2011-09-26T17:08:18Z
    > I have made these changes, but I am still getting the following errors:
    >
    > 10:33:08 network error 6741505 scheduled 0x80e00041 xmlmgr (SFTPManager): url-open: Error parsing response from @endpoint/largefile.zip'
    > Details of the error:
    > Event Code 0x80e00041 -
    >
    > The referenced URL did not contain valid XML or valid SWA.
    > ...

this is a proof that binaryNode is not in place.

Please try stylesheet get-gif.xsl from below to see whether you get the same output as I:
    <pre class="jive-pre"> $ coproc2 get-gif.xsl some.xml http: //dp3-l3:2223 -s | tidy -q -xml <result> <binary>***BINARY NODE***</binary> <responsecode>200</responsecode> <headers> <header name= "Date">Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:06:46 GMT</header> <header name= "Server">Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_python/3.2.10 Python/2.4.4 PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c</header> <header name= "Last-Modified">Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:46:11 GMT</header> <header name= "ETag"> "c643c4-cf0-37855ec0"</header> <header name= "Content-Type">image/gif</header> <header name= "Content-Language">de</header> <header name= "Age">19</header> </headers> </result> $ cat get-gif.xsl <xsl:stylesheet version= "1.0" xmlns:xsl= "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:dp= "http://www.datapower.com/extensions" extension-element-prefixes= "dp" > <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration= "yes" /> <xsl:template match= "/"> <dp:url-open response= "binaryNode" target= "http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/en/xsl-list/board.gif" /> </xsl:template> </xsl:stylesheet> $ </pre>

If this works, then try to change the URL to a .gif or .zip file on your SFTP server and run get-gif.xsl again.
    > ...
    > My XML Firewall is setup as "Pass-Thru" and I have even tried to change the configuration to "Non-XML"...its still looking for XML data....and on my server, my zip is 1b, not 1GB...looking at the files they aren't the same. Any other suggestions?
    >
    Path-Thru will not execute the stylesheet, needs to be XML, SOAP or Non-XML.
    It depends on the request you send to your service.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
    I will get your xsl working on my side.

In the meantime, will I be able to stream (without loading entire file into memory) a file from my url-open "get" to my url-open "put" using only extension functions? or can I use the Front side Poller to stream a file (again without loading entire file into memory)?
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-09-27T09:01:41Z  
    • Zahra
    • ‏2011-09-26T19:22:54Z
    I will get your xsl working on my side.

In the meantime, will I be able to stream (without loading entire file into memory) a file from my url-open "get" to my url-open "put" using only extension functions? or can I use the Front side Poller to stream a file (again without loading entire file into memory)?
    > ...
    > In the meantime, will I be able to stream (without loading entire file into memory) a file from my url-open "get" to my url-open "put"
    > using only extension functions? or can I use the Front side Poller to stream a file (again without loading entire file into memory)?
    Sorry, use of dp:url-open automatically disables streaming.

If you want streaming, you should not use dp:url-open.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-09-27T14:35:25Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2011-09-27T09:01:41Z
    > ...
    > In the meantime, will I be able to stream (without loading entire file into memory) a file from my url-open "get" to my url-open "put"
    > using only extension functions? or can I use the Front side Poller to stream a file (again without loading entire file into memory)?
    Sorry, use of dp:url-open automatically disables streaming.

If you want streaming, you should not use dp:url-open.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
    I asked a colleague on SFTP streaming and this is the response I got:
    "URLs (including SFTP) specified as the back-side (or front side if the FSH is a poller) stream."

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-10-17T08:24:15Z  
    You may find the presentation, audio recording of the webcast and the attachment with all demo stylesheets and files here:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27022979

File list by unzip-l.xsl stylesheet:

$ coproc2 unzip-l.xsl WSTE-10132011-NonXMLDataProcessingWDPStylesheetsAdvanced-Wilbrandt.zip http:
    //dp3-l3:2224 -s | xpath++ "//filename" - | tidy -q -xml line 9 column 29 - Warning: replacing invalid character code 130 <filename>files2/</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/£.xml</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/â'¬.xml</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/codepoint.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/$.xml</filename> <filename>files2/applications/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/Qp.mime</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/quoted-printable.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/Signed2Related.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/te0t</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Braille/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/makeSWA-compare.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/prepend</filename> <filename>files2/applications/makeSWA.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.5.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.4.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.3.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/004SA.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.1.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.2.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/keyF</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key0</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key_</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/keyA</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key6</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/DES-56-to-64.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/getgif.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/Braille.html</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/U.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/h.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/u.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.utf-8</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/.map.xsl.swp</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.pbm</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/map.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.html</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/s.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/te0t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/test</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/te3t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/safety.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/tC3A4t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/tC3st</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/euro.xml</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/to-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/from-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/String.utf-8.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/identity.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/String.ebcdic-de.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/parse-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/coproc2nonxml.zip</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/te3t</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/toBase64b.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-1.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-2.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.input.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.output.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/some.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-15.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso2ucs.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/identity.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.output.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.input.xsl</filename>   $

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4885 Posts

‏2011-10-17T08:30:11Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2011-10-17T08:24:15Z
    You may find the presentation, audio recording of the webcast and the attachment with all demo stylesheets and files here:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27022979

File list by unzip-l.xsl stylesheet:
    <pre class="jive-pre"> $ coproc2 unzip-l.xsl WSTE-10132011-NonXMLDataProcessingWDPStylesheetsAdvanced-Wilbrandt.zip http: //dp3-l3:2224 -s | xpath++ "//filename" - | tidy -q -xml line 9 column 29 - Warning: replacing invalid character code 130 <filename>files2/</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/£.xml</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/â'¬.xml</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/codepoint.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/codepoint/$.xml</filename> <filename>files2/applications/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/Qp.mime</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/quoted-printable.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Qp/Signed2Related.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/te0t</filename> <filename>files2/applications/Braille/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/makeSWA-compare.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/prepend</filename> <filename>files2/applications/makeSWA.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.5.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.4.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.3.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/004SA.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.1.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/AS400/AS400.2.dat</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/keyF</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key0</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key_</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/keyA</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/key6</filename> <filename>files2/applications/DES/DES-56-to-64.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/applications/getgif.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/Braille.html</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/U.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/h.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/u.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.utf-8</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/.map.xsl.swp</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.pbm</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/map.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/snowman.html</filename> <filename>files2/snowman/s.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/te0t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/test</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/te3t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/safety.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/tC3A4t</filename> <filename>files2/responsibilities/tC3st</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/euro.xml</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/to-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/from-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/String.utf-8.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/identity.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/String.ebcdic-de.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/ebcdic/parse-ebcdic-de.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/coproc2nonxml.zip</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/te3t</filename> <filename>files2/coproc2/toBase64b.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-1.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-2.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.input.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.output.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/some.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso-8859-15.xml</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/iso2ucs.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/identity.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.ffd</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.iso-8859-1.output.xsl</filename> <filename>files2/conversion/String.ucs-2.input.xsl</filename> $ </pre>

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
    Ups, "files2/applications/Braille" is empty -- the files ended up in "files2/snowman".

Hermann<myXsltBlog/>
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2012-02-27T20:48:10Z  
    Hi -- Are recordings of these webcasts available for download?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2012-02-27T20:51:32Z  
    doh -- sorry, nvm, i see link above. thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2012-02-28T03:37:02Z  
    doh -- sorry, nvm, i see link above. thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2013-03-01T17:02:43Z  
    Hi All,

Can you please help me here... I am trying to get .zip from Linux server using <dp:url-open>

<xsl:variable name="sftp-get-url">
    <xsl:value-of select="concat('sftp://','xxxxx:xxxxx','@','xxxxxx.com','/is/sb/',$deviceNameA,'.zip')" />
    <xsl:variable name="sftp-get-url-Response">
    <dp:url-open target="{$sftp-get-url}" response="binaryNode" />

I do get a response back but - responseCode -1:
    <result>

<binary>***BINARY NODE***</binary>
    <responsecode>-1</responsecode>

</result>

<xsl:variable name="encodedData" select="dp:binary-encode($sftp-get-url-Response)" />
    <dp:set-variable name="'var://context/xxx/sftpURL'" value="$sftp-get-url-Response" /> i see this context variable empty.
    I am looking for base64 encoded value of the zip file.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards.