Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-07-22T14:57:00Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
38 Posts

Pinned topic Problem in Running the Graphical Process Modelling

‏2009-04-21T11:08:47Z |
Hi,\n\n I am using GIS 4.3 which was installed in windows server2003. when iam running the GPM its unable to launch the GPM and showing an error like using an older version of JRE and update the jre version,but as per the error i am using JRE 1.6.0.03 instead of I.5 which is also an updated version.\n\nCan any one please tell the exact version of JDK that should be used for GPM process to run.\n\nMany Thanks In Advance,\n\nRegards,\nSiddhardh.
Updated on 2009-07-22T14:57:00Z at 2009-07-22T14:57:00Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    38 Posts

RE: Problem in Running the Graphical Process Modelling

‏2009-04-21T12:26:07Z  
    Hi,\n\nthe GPM from GIS 4.3 recommends a JRE 1.5 as you could see in the .jnlp file placed on the Server.\n\nYou have to have a JRE 1.5.0 installed on your system in order to get this working.\n\nYou could check the installed versions of JREs by starting in the \"Run...\" the command javaws -viewer.\n\nThis will start the javaws panel. Here you go to Java Application Runtime Settings and check if you have a JRE 1.5.0 installed and enabled to use. If you do have several versions of JRE 1.5 installed mark only 1 (maybe the newest) as enabled. \n\nDelete in \"Temporary Internet Files\" (still in the javaws \"General\" tab) under \"View\" the Application which failed and try again starting the GPM by ticking on the GIS GUI.\n\ncheers\nGuido
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    38 Posts

‏2009-04-23T10:40:02Z  
    Hi,\n\nthe GPM from GIS 4.3 recommends a JRE 1.5 as you could see in the .jnlp file placed on the Server.\n\nYou have to have a JRE 1.5.0 installed on your system in order to get this working.\n\nYou could check the installed versions of JREs by starting in the \"Run...\" the command javaws -viewer.\n\nThis will start the javaws panel. Here you go to Java Application Runtime Settings and check if you have a JRE 1.5.0 installed and enabled to use. If you do have several versions of JRE 1.5 installed mark only 1 (maybe the newest) as enabled. \n\nDelete in \"Temporary Internet Files\" (still in the javaws \"General\" tab) under \"View\" the Application which failed and try again starting the GPM by ticking on the GIS GUI.\n\ncheers\nGuido
    HI Guido,\n\n Thanks for your suggestions. Gone through your suggestion but still iam facing the same issue i had installed java update 6 also which was also enabled and also installed j2se 1.5.0.\n\nBestRegards,\nSiddhardh.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    38 Posts

RE: Problem in Running the Graphical Process Modellini,

‏2009-04-24T22:17:17Z  
    HI Guido,\n\n Thanks for your suggestions. Gone through your suggestion but still iam facing the same issue i had installed java update 6 also which was also enabled and also installed j2se 1.5.0.\n\nBestRegards,\nSiddhardh.
    Hi,\n\ndo you have an error message from the startup.\n\nSo from Java Console?\n\ncheers\nGuido
    Updated on 2009-04-24T22:17:17Z at 2009-04-24T22:17:17Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    38 Posts

‏2009-07-22T14:57:00Z  
    I hope you have opened GIS User interface from Internet Explorer. If you are using anyother browser this error is most expected.