Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2011-08-09T15:02:55Z by _Martin_
_Martin_
_Martin_
8 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Supress warnings in Governance Policy Validator output

‏2011-07-21T21:21:25Z |
Hi,

Is there a way to supress the warning messages when the Governance Policy Validator plug-in blocks an operation?

For example, when plug-in is active I get the following message while trying to edit a protected field ('Health') in an entity:

There was a problem updating the properties on the entity with name Test and type concept. GSR1428E: The Governance Policy Validator has encountered 4 problems. WARNING GSR1438E: ProtectionAssertion: . The current user failed a check against being in the role 
"WSRRAdmin". WARNING GSR1438E: ProtectionAssertion: . The current user failed a check against being in the role 
"SOAGovernance". WARNING GSR1433E: NegateAssertion: . The assertions contained within the NegateAssertion passed ERROR GSR1400E: AnyOfAssertion: Cannot modify field 
'Health'. None of the assertions contained within the AnyOfAssertion element passed. GSR1428E: The Governance Policy Validator has encountered 4 problems.

I'd like to get something like this:

There was a problem updating the properties on the entity with name Test and type concept. GSR1428E: The Governance Policy Validator has encountered 1 problem. ERROR GSR1400E: AnyOfAssertion: Cannot modify field 
'Health'. None of the assertions contained within the AnyOfAssertion element passed. GSR1428E: The Governance Policy Validator has encountered 1 problem.

Any ideas how to accomplish this without modifying my governance policy files?

Regards,
Martin
Customized basic profile @ WSRR v7.0 FP4 + DB2 9.7 FP2
Updated on 2011-08-09T15:02:55Z at 2011-08-09T15:02:55Z by _Martin_
  • _Martin_
    _Martin_
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Supress warnings in Governance Policy Validator output

‏2011-08-09T15:02:55Z  in response to _Martin_
    I managed to supress the warnings by extending the GovernancePolicyValidator class and filtering the ServiceRegistryStatus object in every method response. Maybe this is not the best way to do it, but it works good enough. Hope this could help someone else.

Regards,
    Martin