Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-01-12T07:05:55Z by Olivias38
Richardbaan12
Richardbaan12
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How can I Export my Outlook Mailbox to Lotus Notes?

‏2011-07-09T05:36:00Z |
Please let me know how can i export or migrate my mails and contacts from Microsoft Outlook into Lotus Notes. I do not know if there is a way to
convert or not??????
Updated on 2012-01-12T07:05:55Z at 2012-01-12T07:05:55Z by Olivias38
  • DavidBackon
    DavidBackon
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How can I Export my Outlook Mailbox to Lotus Notes?

‏2011-07-09T05:47:40Z  in response to Richardbaan12
    Hi Richard Baan

I can help you to export or migrate mails and contacts from Microsoft Outlook into Lotus Notes. I will suggest one reliable tool to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes.

Use SysTools Outlook to Notes - PST to NSF Conversion Tool to export PST to NSF. I have used this software before 2 days and have got 100% results (converted whole Outlook data file to Lotus Notes) and succeeded to convert Outlook mailbox to Lotus Notes.

SysTools Outlook to Notes software rocks!!!

Download SysTools Outlook to Notes tool from this site http://www.convertpsttonsf.com

Hope you will also get the satisfactory results.

Cheers!
  • Olivias38
    Olivias38
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How can I Export my Outlook Mailbox to Lotus Notes?

‏2012-01-12T07:05:55Z  in response to Richardbaan12
    Looking at the useful features and secured functionalities of Lotus Notes, many organizations are planning to migrate the email client from Outlook to Lotus Notes. To convert the emailing platform from Outlook to Lotus Notes, PST to NSF conversion is done which converts all emails, contacts, calendars, address book and email attachments without losing any information.