IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-06-22T16:12:30Z by robobob
robobob
robobob
4 Posts

Pinned topic Switches in list items

‏2011-06-22T15:46:00Z |
Hi there, I am going through the Rational Application Developer 8.0.3 Mobile Web Application Tooling (Beta) Overview and following along the example in my own RAD environment. At one point there is a RoundRectList with both a navigation item and a 'Cool Switch' item that is properly formatted with a label on the left and the switch on the right. When I attempt the same thing, however, I get my label and switch stacked together on the left side of the list item. The video does not show how the switch was added, and from what I can make out of the html, there doesn't appear to be anything special in the way of formatting.

Here is how it looks in my html:

Any advice? Attached are images of how it looks. Thanks...
Updated on 2011-06-22T16:12:30Z at 2011-06-22T16:12:30Z by robobob
  • robobob
    robobob
    4 Posts

Re: Switches in list items

‏2011-06-22T15:49:31Z  
    Oops. There must be some cross-site scripting guard going on. Here is another attempt at the html snippet:
    [div data-dojo-type="dojox.mobile.ListItem"
    data-dojo-props="label:'Item'" moveTo="view1" transition="slide"]
    [/div]

[/div]
    [/div]
    [/div]
  • robobob
    robobob
    4 Posts

‏2011-06-22T15:51:22Z  
    • robobob
    • ‏2011-06-22T15:49:31Z
    Oops. There must be some cross-site scripting guard going on. Here is another attempt at the html snippet:
    [div data-dojo-type="dojox.mobile.ListItem"
    data-dojo-props="label:'Item'" moveTo="view1" transition="slide"]
    [/div]

[/div]
    [/div]
    [/div]
    Ugh. Attached is an image of it:
  • robobob
    robobob
    4 Posts

‏2011-06-22T16:12:30Z  
    Figured it out. needed to add class="mblItemSwitch" to the div for the switch.