Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-06-22T14:45:36Z by navaneethms
navaneethms
navaneethms
8 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to set kind as Enumeration or typedef for the Type in Rhapsody

‏2011-06-21T09:20:55Z |
Hello,

I created Type element under Interface element in my Rhapsody model(version 8.0 Libra), but I am not able to set its "Kind" as
"Enumeration" or "typedef" through Eclipse IDE (version 3.6.2) and I can only set those as Structure or Language.
In Rhapsody API referance manual it describes as, we need to handle it as "Enumerated" or "typedef" through Eclipse IDE. But even after setting this as "Type.setKind("Enumerated")", this is not functioning. Can I get any help on this issue?
Updated on 2011-06-22T14:45:36Z at 2011-06-22T14:45:36Z by navaneethms
  • GidiGal
    GidiGal
    23 Posts

Re: Unable to set kind as Enumeration or typedef for the Type in Rhapsody

‏2011-06-21T18:15:13Z  
    Hello,
    I tried to reproduce the problem you reported with no success. I attach screenshots of enumerated type and typedef type under interface element. I attached also a screenshot of my Eclipse version. Is there any additional information about your model that may cause this problem ?
    Thanks,
    Gidi
  • navaneethms
    navaneethms
    8 Posts

‏2011-06-22T05:16:23Z  
    • GidiGal
    • ‏2011-06-21T18:15:13Z
    Hello,
    I tried to reproduce the problem you reported with no success. I attach screenshots of enumerated type and typedef type under interface element. I attached also a screenshot of my Eclipse version. Is there any additional information about your model that may cause this problem ?
    Thanks,
    Gidi
    Hello Gidi,

Here I am able to make the changes for the Kind manually, but with the code I am not able to set and by default Type kind is coming as "Language". I attached screenshots of my rhapsody version, eclipse version and piece of the code which changes Type's Kind. Please have a look
  • navaneethms
    navaneethms
    8 Posts

‏2011-06-22T14:45:36Z  
    Hello,

Now the Kind issue has been resolved, There was an exception which causes me to set the Kind as Enumeration or Typedef
    But anyways thanks Gidi for the help you provided.

Thanks
    Navaneeth MS