Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-07-01T12:46:40Z by SpandanaY
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
238 Posts

Pinned topic OrcMon API giving error 'failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.approuter.nmc.orcmon.OrcMonJob.events'

‏2011-02-24T15:44:47Z |
Hi all,
I am attempting to use the API to iterate over each project, configuration, orchestration, and job to build a list of failed jobs for a plugin to our custom monitoring application.  I am able to retrieve all projects deployed to the appliance using deployment.getAllProjects, however, when I call orcmon.searchJobs, I am getting this error:
 failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.approuter.nmc.orcmon.OrcMonJob.events, no session or session was closed
I am using .NET WCF Client proxy to make the request but am getting the same error making the request through soapUI.
Thanks,
Will Graham
  • SpandanaY
    SpandanaY
    1 Post

Re: OrcMon API giving error 'failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.approuter.nmc.orcmon.OrcMonJob.events'

‏2016-07-01T12:46:40Z  

Hi,

I am using saop UI to check if the data is populating by APIs for monitoring purpose. I have used my login id and pwd to generate session id and tried to use this id to other soap requests like to getJobDetails from OrcMon. But I got Invalid or expired sesion id. There is no much gap to run these 2 soap request but still i get expired.

If you are able to resolve your issue, could you please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Updated on 2016-07-01T12:48:04Z at 2016-07-01T12:48:04Z by SpandanaY