Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-05-03T17:53:17Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
56 Posts

Pinned topic Mechanism of connecting with MSCrm

‏2011-05-02T10:06:38Z |
Hi all. I have to develop project which takes data from Oracle to MSCrm.Ive checked 'T0044_SalesforceAccountsToMSCRM' TIPs  to see how castiron can connect with MSCrm. I tried to create orchestration following the sample. However I have some question with this project.
I downloaded WSDL from MSCrm, but as CastIron load the file, the Input map looks very different. I want the names of columns to be shown on the 'to activity'pain. Does anybody know how to achieve this and the basic mechanism of CastIron connecting with MSCrm

Updated on 2011-05-03T17:53:17Z at 2011-05-03T17:53:17Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    56 Posts

MSCRM entity type

‏2011-05-02T15:22:58Z  

Often web services are defined to operate on generic objects (like entity). The WSDL will then define entity as a base object and several objects that extend the base object. In the TIP, the account object extends entity. In order to use a specific object, you need to do a type subsitution. Right click on entity to bring up a context menu. You should then see a menu option "Substitue node with...". If you select this option, you should be able to browse for and select the type that you want to use.

• SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    56 Posts

about adding new entities

‏2011-05-03T17:53:17Z  

thank you for your comment Clemon. I tried the way you mentioned , and was able to see certain types of entity. But, what shall I do if I want other entity other than the entities originally available to use?Do I have to do something to MScrm side??