Topic
11 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-10T05:21:03Z by Shivbnay21
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1250 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic An internal error occurred. An error occurred while starting an orchestration processs.

‏2010-12-14T11:12:46Z |
Hi all.
I was testing my orchestrations with Salesforce activities, and when I try to varify my orchestrations, sometimes popup is shown to tell that  there are Internal Error within the project. I tried to figure out the pattern which the popup is shown, but couldnt figure out.
 Does anyone know why it is caused??
the detail of error is as below
    com.approuter.studio.activity.model.engine.OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException: An error occurred while starting an orchestration processs.
 Level:
    SEVERE
 Stack Trace: An error occurred while starting an orchestration processs.
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:142)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:185)
    com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultMultipleRunnableTaskBusyView$RunnableTaskWorker.construct(DefaultMultipleRunnableTaskBusyView.java:98)
    com.approuter.framework.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:138)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Could not read the module configuration: http://www.approuter.com/module/sfdc/
    com.approuter.maestro.management.Loader.deploy(Loader.java:375)
    sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor125.invoke(Unknown Source)
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
    javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
    $Proxy59.deploy(Unknown Source)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:124)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:185)
    com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultMultipleRunnableTaskBusyView$RunnableTaskWorker.construct(DefaultMultipleRunnableTaskBusyView.java:98)
thanks 
Updated on 2013-02-14T04:48:37Z at 2013-02-14T04:48:37Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

This is caused because Cast

‏2010-12-27T18:43:17Z  in response to SystemAdmin

This is caused because Cast Iron cant handle ANY copy/pasting of files.  If you are in Windows explorer and copy/paste, then you take a chance of losing everything.  If you are trying to copy/paste large amounts of activities in studio, you take the same risk.  If you are trying to version, use the "save as" and rename. Brilliant software right? 
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Internal Error

‏2010-12-27T19:09:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Eriko_okamoto,
    I'm not entirely sure the Copy/Paste thing is accurate. I copy and paste a significant quantity of activities back and forth when I am creating a new project based off of a template I made. This is done either between orchestrations, or between projects.
    I would ensure that you are not at peak memory consumption. There is a little orange bar in the lower right corner, which is how much of your memory you have consumed. Actions like Copy/Paste and running multiple verfication sets can cause the memory held to increase. If the "heap" of used memory gets over ~90% you start to have problems. You can delete prior verify runs when you are done with them. In addition, you can manually call a garbage collection, which reclaims no longer used memory by clicking the little garbage can.
    Sidebar, There is a version field for the project. You should be using some form of Code Repository, such as tortiseSVN, VSS, Vault, or TFS for your version control. If you do start using a source control engine, beware of renaming the Orchestrations or Endpoints, as this creates new files.
    HTH,
    David
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: An internal error occurred. An error occurred while starting an orchestration processs.

‏2011-09-30T20:53:26Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,

While starting an orchestration, running into Internal error, details below. I am using Cast Iron studio 5.0.1.2 Build 107 and operating system is windows xp (running on a VM). Any suggestions? thanks..

Error Message:
    com.approuter.studio.activity.model.engine.ExportProjectHandler$ExportProjectHandlerException: Review the results of exporting project <PROJECT-NAME>.
    Level:
    SEVERE
    Stack Trace: Review the results of exporting project <PROJECT-NAME>.
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultExportProjectHandler.export(DefaultExportProjectHandler.java:228)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultExportProjectHandler.exportOrchestration(DefaultExportProjectHandler.java:71)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:184)
    com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView$1.construct(DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView.java:39)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: An internal error occurred. An error occurred while starting an orchestration processs.

‏2012-10-16T12:23:28Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I am facing this issue in Win XP. with version 6.0.1.9.

Not copiying any activity

Error Message:
    com.approuter.studio.activity.model.engine.OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException: An error occurred while starting an orchestration process.
    Level:
    SEVERE
    Stack Trace: An error occurred while starting an orchestration process.
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:184)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:248)
    com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView$1.construct(DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView.java:71)
    com.approuter.framework.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:171)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
    URI has an authority component
    java.io.File.<init>(File.java:368)
    com.approuter.common.util.FileUtil.urlToFile(FileUtil.java:40)
    com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.writeConfigurationToDisk(DeploymentManager.java:375)
    com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.uploadProject(DeploymentManager.java:105)
    com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.uploadProject(DeploymentManager.java:87)
    com.approuter.maestro.management.Loader.publishFile(Loader.java:343)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:93)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:27)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:208)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:120)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:262)
    com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
    javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:300)
    $Proxy60.publishFile(Unknown Source)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:158)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:248)
    com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView$1.construct(DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView.java:71)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-18T03:11:36Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi All,

Here is my simple orchestration Receive Request--> PUT Message (To queue) --> Send Response. This is failing because if the below error.
    Am i missing any mq related jars etc, please do help me to get this resolved i am totally new.

Thanks,
    Teddy
    Error Message:
    com.approuter.studio.activity.model.engine.OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException: An error occurred while starting an orchestration process.
    Level:
    SEVERE
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:184)
    Could not create the module activity: mqput for module http://www.approuter.com/module/mq/: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/mq/MQSimpleConnectionManager
    com.approuter.maestro.management.Loader.deploy(Loader.java:366)
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:93)
    com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:27)
    com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
    javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:300)
    $Proxy58.deploy(Unknown Source)
    com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:162)
    • NateTheRobot
      NateTheRobot
      4 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-19T15:28:08Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi TGR,
      Are you sure you have imported the correct MQ library and restarted the Studio? The MQ library files needed are listed at the url:
      http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wci/v6r1m0/topic/com.ibm.websphere.cast_iron.doc/MQ_installing_jarfiles.html
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        1250 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-13T21:05:41Z  in response to NateTheRobot
        Its not only happening with MQ also when i try connecting with DB too. While verifying the orchestration in he workspace i am getting this error

Error Message:
        Level:
        SEVERE
        Could not create the module activity: receive for module http://www.approuter.com/module/http/: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
        com.approuter.maestro.management.Loader.deploy(Loader.java:366)
        $Proxy58.deploy(Unknown Source)
        com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:162)
        • sunilsure
          sunilsure
          13 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-13T21:33:51Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          Hello TGR,

For configuring DB also you need to place appropriate vendor jar files in Tools-> Install Module Providers. For example for DB2 you need to place db2jcc.jar and for Oracle ojdbc14.jar etc.
          Thanks,
          Sunil Sure
          • SystemAdmin
            SystemAdmin
            1250 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-13T22:01:55Z  in response to sunilsure
            The database jars should be required only for MySQL and the generic JDBC 4. If you select the other types, you should not need to provide a driver. If you use the Generic, make sure that the driver is Type 4.
            • SystemAdmin
              SystemAdmin
              1250 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-14T04:48:37Z  in response to SystemAdmin
              Hi All,

Thanks For all your Responses!
              MQ connectivity:

Regarding the First issue on MQ connectivity as per the link http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wci/v6r1m0/topic/com.ibm.websphere.cast_iron.doc/MQ_installing_jarfiles.html it says to ad only two jars.
              The two JAR files to be installed for WebSphere MQ version 5.x and 6.x are:
              connector.jar
              com.ibm.mq.jar
              But My Version of MQ was 7.0.1.0 for this I add to add other jars provided by IBM.

Database connectivity:

Regarding the Database connectivity I was able to Connect to Microsoft SQL Server without any Jar files.

The issues was with my orchestration where in I used a HTTP Receive Request activity even though I Created the endpoint and referred it some how the url name was set to blank.

Regards,
              TGR
              • Shivbnay21
                Shivbnay21
                11 Posts
                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-10T05:21:03Z  in response to SystemAdmin

Following jars required if you want to connect  to MQ 7 from Studio 6.1 :

com.ibm.mq.jar
                com.ibm.mq.headers.jar
                com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar
                com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar