Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-04-18T10:56:25Z by sbjerry
OptimDev
OptimDev
54 Posts

Pinned topic PST_GDB type datasource is not applicable for the target machine platform

‏2011-06-15T23:01:23Z |
Hi All,
On the ODM (Attunity Studio), i am being shown this error for all existing Datasources and new datasources.
PST_GDB type datasource is not applicable for the target machine platform

This happens when i click the test button.
I have restarted the IRPCD daemon and double checked the syntax of the datasources(XML) but was unable to figure out.
Please suggest the steps to resolve this issue.
Thanks....
Updated on 2011-06-17T13:49:46Z at 2011-06-17T13:49:46Z by OptimDev
  • SueP
    SueP
    16 Posts

Re: PST_GDB type datasource is not applicable for the target machine platform

‏2011-06-16T13:44:47Z  
    Hello,

I don't believe that 'Test' is supported for the PST_GDB type. I receive the same error for my PST_GDB type data sources, however, they work just fine.

Hope this helps.
  • OptimDev
    OptimDev
    54 Posts

‏2011-06-17T13:49:46Z  
    • SueP
    • ‏2011-06-16T13:44:47Z
    Hello,

I don't believe that 'Test' is supported for the PST_GDB type. I receive the same error for my PST_GDB type data sources, however, they work just fine.

Hope this helps.
    Yes thats true,Test is not supported.Thanks for pointing it out.But for me attunity was not working from command line too and later i figured out that it had some thing to do with permissions.
    Thank fully now every thing works fine.
    Thanks...
  • sbjerry
    sbjerry
    23 Posts

‏2014-04-18T10:56:25Z  
    • OptimDev
    • ‏2011-06-17T13:49:46Z
    Yes thats true,Test is not supported.Thanks for pointing it out.But for me attunity was not working from command line too and later i figured out that it had some thing to do with permissions.
    Thank fully now every thing works fine.
    Thanks...

Hi, 

each time I perform 

"./nav_util execute <datasource_name>

I got error as below:

SDK9019E: internal error
            SDK9019X: PST159 - Open PST Directory error, rc=-1: 
            PST100 - Internal System Error: ENVX_WCHAR_TO_CHAR_DB failed: 

(test,(DIRDB=OPTIMDIR,ARCV_ID=,ARCV_GUID=,ARCV_FILE=,COLLECTION=TEST.DPSFMLORG,PST_AF_SUBSET=,PSTTRACE=),DsnPasswords=)