Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-03-06T19:57:46Z by sspavan
nvreddy
nvreddy
15 Posts

Pinned topic 00183 cannot be dispatched at this time as its job class Default is running

‏2011-05-05T17:30:05Z |
I am Unable to dispatch the request anymore and I checked the table JOBCLASSMAXCONCJOBS and the CONCJOBCOUNT value reached 23 and I reset to 0. But Still I am getting the following exception. My job log is attached. Can anyone please let me know, What i can do here to proceed further.

Attachments

Updated on 2012-03-06T19:57:46Z at 2012-03-06T19:57:46Z by sspavan
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    783 Posts

Re: 00183 cannot be dispatched at this time as its job class Default is running

‏2011-05-05T18:41:28Z  
    That should have cleared it. Did you try restarting the app server?
  • nvreddy
    nvreddy
    15 Posts

‏2011-05-05T18:58:45Z  
    That should have cleared it. Did you try restarting the app server?
    Yes, I restarted my App Server And I still got the same Message.
  • cwalsek
    cwalsek
    12 Posts

‏2012-01-25T14:48:21Z  
    • nvreddy
    • ‏2011-05-05T18:58:45Z
    Yes, I restarted my App Server And I still got the same Message.
    How do we go about querying the default Derby Job Scheduler database? I’m able to query the sample Derby database with customers, employees , etc. tables. But not the Job Scheduler database. When I use RAD Data Perspective, I don’t see any LRSSCHEMA database schema name.

Did you ever get a resolution to *cannot be dispatched at this time as its job class Default is running with full capacity*? I’m encountering same thing.

BTW, I tried running this jython script, but the command is ignored. I see the two print statements on console log, but no job scheduler attributes.

print "Entering script"
    AdminTask.showJobSchedulerAttributes()
    print "Leaving script"

Thanks
  • sspavan
    sspavan
    60 Posts

‏2012-03-02T21:42:42Z  
    • cwalsek
    • ‏2012-01-25T14:48:21Z
    How do we go about querying the default Derby Job Scheduler database? I’m able to query the sample Derby database with customers, employees , etc. tables. But not the Job Scheduler database. When I use RAD Data Perspective, I don’t see any LRSSCHEMA database schema name.

Did you ever get a resolution to *cannot be dispatched at this time as its job class Default is running with full capacity*? I’m encountering same thing.

BTW, I tried running this jython script, but the command is ignored. I see the two print statements on console log, but no job scheduler attributes.

print "Entering script"
    AdminTask.showJobSchedulerAttributes()
    print "Leaving script"

Thanks
    The database will be under your profile
    For ex in my case the database is at C:\Program Files\ibm\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv03\gridDatabase\LRSCHED
    I was able to resubmit jobs after reseting the CONCJOBCOUNT to 0 tabe (JOBCLASSMAXCONCJOBS )

Alternative is to delete your profile and create new one.
  • cwalsek
    cwalsek
    12 Posts

‏2012-03-06T18:06:26Z  
    I hope you get the answer to this soon, and post it for others. When I encountered the same problem, resetting the Derby database (I’m running locally in RAD8) as you described solved the problem for me. Since then, I’ve migrated to Windows7 and reinstalled RAD8, which reset everything.

Are there practices to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place? I tend to think not having too many jobs in a restartable status would help, but I’m not sure.
  • sspavan
    sspavan
    60 Posts

‏2012-03-06T19:57:46Z  
    • cwalsek
    • ‏2012-03-06T18:06:26Z
    I hope you get the answer to this soon, and post it for others. When I encountered the same problem, resetting the Derby database (I’m running locally in RAD8) as you described solved the problem for me. Since then, I’ve migrated to Windows7 and reinstalled RAD8, which reset everything.

Are there practices to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place? I tend to think not having too many jobs in a restartable status would help, but I’m not sure.
    It's not with many jobs being in a restartable status as I see manyjobs in my joblog in that status. Were you running your jobs in a debug mode?