Topic
  • 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-05-26T17:12:50Z by ZAN-E
ccchr
ccchr
6 Posts

Pinned topic WebSphere Portal 7 Custom Theme

‏2011-04-14T20:56:14Z |
So I have a copy of the original PageBuilder2 theme with its corresponding app deployed accordingly.
I am able to change both WebDAV content (CSS, HTML, etc.) as well as JSP code (where it is deployed ) the new CSS/graphics look fine when I load a page using this theme, however the problem is when I open up firebug I get a number of JS errors. All the tabs load fine, but it seems to get stuck at the breadcrumbs.

this.eventService is undefined
this.eventService.subscribeEvent(com.ibm.mashups.iwidget.Constants.UNLOAD_WIDGETS, this, "_unloadWidgets");
from
https://localhost/apps/portal_dojo/layerLoader.jsp?path=v1.4.3/com/ibm/themes/PageBuilder2&name=theme&locale=en&uncompressed=true

com.ibm.pb is undefined
Break On This Error actionFn: com.ibm.pb.contextMenu.sharedActions.navigateToPage,

com.ibm.data is undefined
Break On This Error ibmPortalConfig.resolver = com.ibm.data.Resolver.getStore({
from
https://localhost/apps/wps/mycontenthandler/!ut/p/digest!PAh0mKvXE_d_5ZUA2SDKAg/dav/fs-type1/themes/CustomTheme/js/init.js

com.ibm.pb is undefined
Break On This Error com.ibm.pb.themes.commonInit({
Anyone has any idea? I've been looking all over for a fix. Any insight will be much appreciated!
Updated on 2012-05-26T17:12:50Z at 2012-05-26T17:12:50Z by ZAN-E
  • hwidjaja
    hwidjaja
    4 Posts

Re: WebSphere Portal 7 Custom Theme

‏2011-04-17T13:51:10Z  
    I got the similar issue "com.ibm.pb is undefined" and the page stop loading. Did you solve the problem yet? If you do, could you kindly post the solution here.

Kind Regards,
  • jwbarnes
    jwbarnes
    872 Posts

‏2011-04-19T00:05:32Z  
    • hwidjaja
    • ‏2011-04-17T13:51:10Z
    I got the similar issue "com.ibm.pb is undefined" and the page stop loading. Did you solve the problem yet? If you do, could you kindly post the solution here.

Kind Regards,
    I ran into this problem when some of the resources were not being fully loaded, check to ensure ALL of the jsps are being initialized and called

IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0,
    IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal v6.0, V7.0

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM
  • hwidjaja
    hwidjaja
    4 Posts

‏2011-04-20T13:36:53Z  
    • jwbarnes
    • ‏2011-04-19T00:05:32Z
    I ran into this problem when some of the resources were not being fully loaded, check to ensure ALL of the jsps are being initialized and called

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM
    Thanks for your response.

In your case, do you remember which resource is not loaded completely? My issue is kind a strange, because it happens intermittently.

Kind Regards,
  • jwbarnes
    jwbarnes
    872 Posts

‏2011-04-20T14:22:19Z  
    • hwidjaja
    • ‏2011-04-20T13:36:53Z
    Thanks for your response.

In your case, do you remember which resource is not loaded completely? My issue is kind a strange, because it happens intermittently.

Kind Regards,
    if I remember it was either the config.jsp or the head.jsp that was not getting pulled in correctly, I had to check in my systemout.log and see what jsps were being called and then looked at the theme_lang.html and see what was the next jsp to be called and was not called and compiled

• keyboard_samurai
    keyboard_samurai
    1 Post

‏2011-05-17T13:09:03Z  
    Any pointers on how this issue was resolved ?
  • rksajja
    rksajja
    1 Post

‏2012-05-01T18:19:48Z  
    Any pointers on how this issue was resolved ?
    We are having the same issue. Any clues?
  • ZAN-E
    ZAN-E
    1 Post

‏2012-05-26T17:12:50Z  
    • rksajja
    • ‏2012-05-01T18:19:48Z
    We are having the same issue. Any clues?
    GLOBALHEAP