Topic
7 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-05-26T17:12:50Z by ZAN-E
ccchr
ccchr
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WebSphere Portal 7 Custom Theme

‏2011-04-14T20:56:14Z |
So I have a copy of the original PageBuilder2 theme with its corresponding app deployed accordingly.
I am able to change both WebDAV content (CSS, HTML, etc.) as well as JSP code (where it is deployed ) the new CSS/graphics look fine when I load a page using this theme, however the problem is when I open up firebug I get a number of JS errors. All the tabs load fine, but it seems to get stuck at the breadcrumbs.

this.eventService is undefined
this.eventService.subscribeEvent(com.ibm.mashups.iwidget.Constants.UNLOAD_WIDGETS, this, "_unloadWidgets");
from
https://localhost/apps/portal_dojo/layerLoader.jsp?path=v1.4.3/com/ibm/themes/PageBuilder2&name=theme&locale=en&uncompressed=true

com.ibm.pb is undefined
Break On This Error actionFn: com.ibm.pb.contextMenu.sharedActions.navigateToPage,

com.ibm.data is undefined
Break On This Error ibmPortalConfig.resolver = com.ibm.data.Resolver.getStore({
from
https://localhost/apps/wps/mycontenthandler/!ut/p/digest!PAh0mKvXE_d_5ZUA2SDKAg/dav/fs-type1/themes/CustomTheme/js/init.js

com.ibm.pb is undefined
Break On This Error com.ibm.pb.themes.commonInit({
Anyone has any idea? I've been looking all over for a fix. Any insight will be much appreciated!
Updated on 2012-05-26T17:12:50Z at 2012-05-26T17:12:50Z by ZAN-E
  • hwidjaja
    hwidjaja
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WebSphere Portal 7 Custom Theme

‏2011-04-17T13:51:10Z  in response to ccchr
    I got the similar issue "com.ibm.pb is undefined" and the page stop loading. Did you solve the problem yet? If you do, could you kindly post the solution here.

Kind Regards,
    • jwbarnes
      jwbarnes
      872 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-19T00:05:32Z  in response to hwidjaja
      I ran into this problem when some of the resources were not being fully loaded, check to ensure ALL of the jsps are being initialized and called

IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0,
      IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal v6.0, V7.0

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM
      • hwidjaja
        hwidjaja
        4 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-20T13:36:53Z  in response to jwbarnes
        Thanks for your response.

In your case, do you remember which resource is not loaded completely? My issue is kind a strange, because it happens intermittently.

Kind Regards,
        • jwbarnes
          jwbarnes
          872 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-20T14:22:19Z  in response to hwidjaja
          if I remember it was either the config.jsp or the head.jsp that was not getting pulled in correctly, I had to check in my systemout.log and see what jsps were being called and then looked at the theme_lang.html and see what was the next jsp to be called and was not called and compiled

IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0,
          IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal v6.0, V7.0

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM
  • keyboard_samurai
    keyboard_samurai
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-05-17T13:09:03Z  in response to ccchr
    Any pointers on how this issue was resolved ?