Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2011-04-26T16:09:41Z by SystemAdmin
kalperst
kalperst
11 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Appscan Source Training

‏2011-04-08T21:06:07Z |
Our company is just starting out with Appscan and we would like to know what our options for training are. IBM recommends Cigital, but they can't be the only option. Does anyone know other options for Appscan Source training, especially CBT or Online training? How is your company handing Appscan training?
Updated on 2011-04-26T16:09:41Z at 2011-04-26T16:09:41Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    49 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Appscan Source Training

‏2011-04-09T20:42:15Z  in response to kalperst
    IBM offers a full set of training options iteslf and there's definitely more partners that we've enabled to teach AppScan, have you been put in touch with Craig yet? If not, I will send you his contact information and he can go over the options.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    • kalperst
      kalperst
      11 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-11T13:51:01Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Thanks Aaron, I would really appreciate that. I have not been put in touch with Craig as yet and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss what training options there are, especially CBT or Online training.
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        49 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-26T16:09:41Z  in response to kalperst
        Kalperst,

Full disclosure: I work for the company I am about to mention.

Aspect Security ( https://www.aspectsecurity.com/ ) is an IBM partner who currently provides support for AppScan products. We also produce a variety of CBTs and do remote training, as well as face-to-face training. If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact us at 301-604-4882.
        Thanks,
        Kevin

• Hopefully this is an appropriate message for this forum - it is not my intent to break any rules by posting our company's website. *